PHP Expert for Web Portal Development !

We are based out of New Delhi, India and have a Project from one of our overseas client to build a Web Portal based on PHP and MySQL.

The First Draft was made by an in-house team of the client but was not satisfactory and hence has been outsourced to us for revamp. Hence we are tied with Technology constraint of PHP and MySQL.

It is a social networking type of a portal which could be seen as a combination of two websites (Facebook, meetup) along with some additional features.

We are looking for a single Freelancer who can take up this project , is creative enough to give it a new and exciting look. We have detailed specifications from the client as to what they are exactly looking for.

The Estimated timeline we have for completion of first phase of this portal is approx. 2 Calendar Months from Now.

Dedicated, Powerful, Creative Developers are required who can give strict adherence to deadlines.

Hello

Interested Here :slight_smile: Check my profile Here.

Email: digisamaritan@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi,
I’m interested and I worked in a similar project in Russia using elgg
but I can use any other tools you want to build this Social Network.

Best Regards.

Hello
I have three year work experinece .Can talk fast conversation about your project and my skills.For more detail please add me skype
eye.news
Thanks