PHP 7 KALLYAS Responsive

Dear All,
in 2013 we have bought the Theme KALLYAS Responsive and we were happy with. everything looks fancy and nice, lately our host provider forced us to move to PHP 7.1 and newer.
after updating our Joomla to the latest 3.9.2 and php 5.6 it keeps working , when we change the php to 7.0 the website crashes with the error " 500 Internal Server Error.
# Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@domain.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

as i understand from friends its a theme issue and need to be updated to support the php7.
i was wondering

I hope someone can help us how to get this resolved.

Thank you so much

Hello!

If you have problems with your purchased item, I strongly recommend you to contact the author for bug fix support. In this case to reach the author of KALLYAS theme (@hogash )please access this url:

Have an wonderful day!

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.
we have bought the theme in 2013 i do not know if they can provide support.

Actually there is an option to extend support. Somply reach them in comments section or via support tab and they will tell you all the details.

1 Like

thank you for your answer.
do you think the error is related to the theme update ? i wanna have the support but do not want to spend money for something old.

I think the other replies didn’t realise you are referring to Kallyas Joomla and not Kallyas WordPress version. The author of the template Kallyas removed the Joomla version from Themeforest so I doubt you may get support.

The most likely cause for that error is that an extension or the template has some code that’s not compatible with PHP 7.1. To identify which one, please enable Error reporting in the Global Configuration. This will help you identify the exact error and in which file.

Once you do that, you can either disable the plugin/extension or hire someone to fix the template. Let me know if you need any assistance with anything.