PenNews Template How to switch between demos

Hello, I’m not sure if I’m at the right place or not. I purchased Envato subscription and I purchased this PenNews theme. So I’m looking for support. The support link under theme doesn’t give me any way to contact support as I can see so I found this and thought I would start here. I’ve googled, I’ve been to the PenNews Youtube channel and I don’t see the answer to how do you change between DEMOS without mixing up the files. For instance I first imported the Coffee Landing Page template, then I switch to another Landing Page Demo, The result is that I have some coffee images on the new demo page. I am new to all of this so I guess the answer is so simple it can’t be found on google? How do I clear the files out that comes w/ each demo so that when I load a new one, I’m not mixing files?

Hi

For any technical query about theme functionality the best choice will be contact theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author, theme author will be happy to answer your query.

Thanks

Envato elements items do not come with support or updates in the same way as full purchases from themeforest, so unfortuantely the author will not be obligated to help

In my purchase it says that I get 6 months of support. I think you are thinking about “ELEMENTS” when I purchased a “Theme” and the author is supposed to give 6 months support but I don’t see how to contact them.

Did you buy it from themeforest or envato elements?

you mention:

The subscription is only on elements?

This is the author’s full support link https://themeforest.net/item/pennew-multiconcept-newsmagazine-amp-wordpress-theme/20822517/support but again this assumes you purchased the full copy from themeforest

I purchased both themeforest and elements. I"m looking for assistance with the THEME at this point.

Thank you everyone! I did not see the little COMMENT tab and I’m going to search thru that for my answer and then make a post if I can’t figure it out. Thank you again!

1 Like