PEAK Theme damaged

Dear all,
Hope you are doing fine.
Please, our service bought a peak theme. We didn’t receive a bill for the accountants.
Now, Wordpress shows that PEAK theme is damaged.
Please, can you help us to solve this issue ?
Regards.

Hey @domboue,

Can you please let me know which theme you purchased? We have a number of themes named “Peak” available on ThemeForest.

Are you looking for an invoice for the Theme? Or are you looking to receive support for the theme in order to fix it?

If you let me know, I can help by pointing you in the right direction.

Dear Matthewcoxy,

We bought the peak theme here :

https://themeforest.net/item/peak-a-popular-and-exquisitely-made-responsive-wordpress-portfolio-theme-with-a-sidebar-menu/6587950

I’m looking for a support for the theme and fix it.

We bought the peak theme online and we didn’t receive the bill for the accountant. We didn’t ever know the period of validity of the theme.

We hosted our website online and a few days after, the theme was damaged ( information showed by wordpress). We started from scratch because we couldn’t do anything to solve the issue.

Everything was looking like good.

We don’t want to face this issue in the future again : it is for that reason we are looking for support and fix the issue definitively.

Regards,

DOMBOUE Christian

Information Systems Manager

Gestionnaire du système d’informations

Tél Bur : 00226 25 36 26 57 Mob : 00226 70 31 90 19 / 00226 77 88 23 76

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this mail

Hi @domboue, I will fill in for @matthewcoxy real quick since he’s offline. :stuck_out_tongue:

You can get support for that item here:

Getting item support in the future is as easy as clicking the “Support” tab at the top of that item’s page, see this picture for an example.

You can grab your invoice at the statement page. Locate the purchase in question, and click the invoice link directly below the item name. There will be 2 separate invoices for each purchase: one for the item, and one for the buyer fee.

Your theme is valid forever - it’s a one time purchase - however your support expires after 6 months (unless you extend it to 12 at the time of purchase). You can renew support at any time.

3 Likes

I’d add to this - you don’t have a buyer badge/envato account which means either you bought the item from another account or you purchased it as a guest.

1. If you used another account then you will need to login using that to get the relevant info and support

2. if you bought it as a guest then follow the instructions here to set up an account and get all the info etc.

3 Likes

Hi,

I think we used an account but we don’t remember the username.

Please, can you help us if there is an account linked to ym@ssiao.org mailto:ym@ssiao.org ?

Regards

DOMBOUE Christian

Information Systems Manager

Gestionnaire du système d’informations

Tél Bur : 00226 25 36 26 57 Mob : 00226 70 31 90 19 / 00226 77 88 23 76

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this mail

https://account.envato.com/recover_usernames

2 Likes