Paypal button with file download?

Hey, I made a Paypal button using my Paypal account, but I want the user to be directed to a file download after they pay. How can I do that?

you have to set a URL in your paypal account where the user will be redirected after checkout (maybe some variables too if you have multiple products)

http://www.mycontactform.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1578&sid=0e4c9a9e53b492fc743a72f87a97f7a8

Hey, I made a Paypal button using my Paypal account, but I want the user to be directed to a file download after they pay. How can I do that?

Not so smart first you need to verify the payment before you will allow downloading your item then on the approve allow access to url link .

Second you need to secure your url download link via my SQL php bla bla so it will be strict to one download per buy item .

If you use the default PayPal system (no flash) then its OK, but you still need to secure your url download link per download

Ok I have redirected the URL to the download file but how do I secure the link? Since the download file will also be uploaded on the server. Are there any tutorials?

Thanks

Ok I have redirected the URL to the download file but how do I secure the link? Since the download file will also be uploaded on the server. Are there any tutorials?

Thanks

Ho you are the Greek man now i remember you from along time ago :stuck_out_tongue:

You need to create a auto responded when payment is confirm so i guess you got that part .

Don’t know if you can find tutorials about this since i will use Php or my SQL.
You need to create a page that will stored database so when the payment is verify it will generate a url with 1 time(or 3 time) access, also if download complete the url is luck .

There is other option like if you use Payoneer system they will do all this for you and include you all majored cards and Paypal (there is a fee commission) and they handle the secure download for you .

There are many methods out there regarding online payment

Well I wanted to use Paypal instead. Maybe the best would be to send the file to the person who purchased the file manually over their email after they’ve paid.

It could get tricky if there are a lot of buyers though :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way is it possible to create rollover image in paypal button code?

Here’s the code:

Well I wanted to use Paypal instead. Maybe the best would be to send the file to the person who purchased the file manually over their email after they've paid.

It could get tricky if there are a lot of buyers though :stuck_out_tongue:

The problem if your url download file is not been locked after payment or with out database atc` buyer can share the link download with the world (:

I did once for Ad buyer this thing, man he didn’t know anything about his server so he gave me access to handle this on his server in away it’s like entering someone home with out them knowing what i am doing, its a bad approach, i wasn’t familiar with this host so i spend little extra time for what i have plan, to secure everything.
Take the sting from flash and PayPal in away :stuck_out_tongue:

A more simple (cheap )way you can make a return verify mail same as you do with email and send a code then just make a zip file with the password code ,but i wont recommend this ,not that professional