Payouts with Payoneer

When can we eligible authors expect the bonus from Payoneer?

I understand. Nice.

Has anyone received the bonus yet?

Until now no bonus here too… nothing

@jamesgiroux Could you please provide us us with some additional information about this issue? The majority of us are still waiting for our bonus.

6 Likes

Yeah we definitely need some more information, first week of November past and still nothing.

2 Likes

@jamesgiroux …ok we waited 9 days but still no bonus payment from payoneer!! Don t you think you should inform us?

1 Like

Any news about the bonus?

Not that I know of. Anyone tried asking Payoneer?

3 Likes

Tried but got no answer yet.

3 Likes

Hey All. This is not something we manage, this is fully on Payoneer. My guess is that they are working it all out still.

5 Likes

At least Envato should get a follow up from Payoneer as to why is there a delay in Envato related offer, if some company is not responsible enough then how can Envato let them run an offer in their name and on its website.

6 Likes

It is not a big problem why they are delayed 3-4 days, but would be fair if they contact you again like they did the first time when this offer is announced, to keep us informed why this delay happen. They are a big company and i don’t want to think that they put us (authors and envato) in a game.

3 Likes

I have received mine today, so I guess it is a matter of time for everyone else. Happy spending.

4 Likes

It`s true! Space-man received bonus to! :alien:

1 Like

I’ve received mine too. If Payoneer is an option in your country, I recommend it!

Got it today, well they saved their reputation.

I still not, anyone else who not received ?

Yep, still nothing.

1 Like

The payment it’s probably in order . I had my money received from envato into payoneer in october that’s why I should be among the last ones in receiving the bonus . The ones who received the money from envato into payonner in september for example probably will get the bonus earlier.

1 Like