Payouts with Payoneer

My payoneer account get blocked, how can i get back my payoneer account.

Just requested withdrawal ($100) yesterday. I received email that I will receive my money on 15th of November. Will I be able to get a reward too?

No, unfortunately not…

Authors must receive the payouts from Envato by October 31st 2017.

Well this is sad… I thought 1 month is enough to make a withdrawal before October 31st…

Unfortunately not. All withdrawals requested during a calendar month, will be received on the 15th of the following month… so you just missed the cutoff point.

1 Like

Hi,

If I setup withdrawals as the image:

Can I get the offer?

Too late unfortunately. All withdrawals need to be received by the end of October to qualify… any withdrawals made now will be received in November.

Hi there,

So this is what I need to do?

No, it’s too late.

Is anyone got bonus?

Nope, still nothing.

Me too

No bonus till now, wondering if there was a bonus in the first place :thinking:

Well they said the first week in November, and we’re not even half way through that first week. Maybe a bit early to be thinking it was all some elaborate scheme.

1 Like

I really hope they payout, as i am loving Payoneer’s service and fees as compared to PayPal.

1 Like

I got $25.00 2 weeks ago. But, I did’t get it for regular Envato payments, I got it for the payment request I sent to one of my clients for some freelance work.

What’s the difference from your experience?

That must be a referral bonus from payoneer, i also got it a while back.

1 Like

Their currency conversion gives better rates, and if i request a payment from a client Payoneer’s fees is much lower than PayPal’s, also they transfer to bank much faster.

Yes still nothing, but i think they will add bonus first three days of the next week. I hope that will keep the promise.

1 Like