Payouts with Payoneer

@jamesgiroux How about those with a Payoneer account who have not connected it to their Envato account. If we connect it now are we eligible for this?

@jamesgiroux hello, if i already have a payoneer connected to my account and register one new payoneer by Momā€™s name and withdraw the money to that payoneer. Will i be eligible for the reward?

18 Days since Last Answer from envato team - Maybe Envato Dropped The Offer :smiley:

@jamesgiroux @KingDog can anyone conform that this Offer Is Active or Closed ?

If Its Active Can You Answer Frequently Asked Questions ? Or More Details About The Offer ?

Thank You.! :slight_smile:

@Muse-Master ā€¦ I have contacted envato support for some questions that donā€™t have clarifications and they told me that itā€™s better to contact Payoneer for that to provide confirmations.

1 Like

Hey All. The offer is still active and will be until October 31, 2017. Weā€™re messengers about this offer so for more specific questions, you are best to connect directly with Payoneer.

2 Likes

Hello there,

I have contacted Payoneer support and asked them these 2 questions which i want to share with you.

Here are the questions:

1. Do i have to register a Payoneer account through envato to be eligible?
  2. Do Envato market and envato elements are both eligible?

And the answer for both was ā€œYesā€.

4 Likes

Hi @jamesgiroux I have a problem, in that I have changed my default payment account here to payoneer, but my pending withdrawals say they will be paid to PayPal. Any way this can be fixed?
Thanks

The withdrawal setting used for the current month are based on what was set at midnight on the last day of the previous month. So if you changed to Payoneer after the 31st of July, those settings wonā€™t take effect until your September payment.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I imagined when I first did it, but that was back when this thread started, so I thought it would have changed over to payoneer by now. There has been one payment made to PayPal and two pending to PayPal since I changed the default.

I guess you have the option to choose Paypal or Payoneer as you have used both. Did you choose to withdraw to Payoneer last withdrawal?
Edit: Just saw that you have changed the default.

Hey Everyone. Payoneer has just let us know that they are extending this offer to any author who has a Payoneer account but has not yet linked it up with Envato. For more details on how to do this, check out their post here:

1 Like

@jamesgiroux ā€¦ What is the difference between this extend you mentioned and the first post release of this offer you mentioned at first? I didnā€™t understand.

I asked them before if I have to register through envato to be eligible, and the answer was yes. So does this means with this extend that I can use any Payoneer account I own and Iā€™m not have to register through envato?

What is the difference?

The difference is that before the offer was for new accounts only and now itā€™s been extended to anyone with an existing Payoneer account that has not been linked to Envato yet.

1 Like

I decided to email them bc their website is a bit confusing. This is what they said:

Hi, Welcome to Payoneer were happy to have you as a new account holder. You have registered from Envato to a Payoneer account between the valid dates so you are eligible to receive the reward. All you have to do is receive $100 payout from Envato to receive $50 reward or $300 payout to receive $150 reward.

Hi all,
Has anybody received yet this reward after payout from Envato? Two of my friends signed up Payoneer through the link in this announcement. They (each of them) withdrew more than $400 to Payoneer, received money and they didnā€™t get any reward. Why? Does anyone have such experience?

We need to wait until November.

If they followed all the rules, and signed up in July, then itā€™s only been three days since they qualified for the cash. Probably takes a while to process.