Payoneer users please in!

Hello!

Anyone knows if is there any fee for receiving funds from Envato to a Payoneer account? Paypal have no fees for withdrawing money from Envato to a Paypal account, but I don’t know if Payoneer have.

I’ve been checking the table of Prices and Rates in the official site of Payoneer, but they say that “the Fees are set by each marketplace”. However, I can’t find any information about the Payoneer fees here on Envato. Deas anyone know?

Thank you!

idk , I real to know too .

Yes, there’s a fee. Depends how quickly you want your funds loaded to the account. If you can wait up to 24h from the point of being notified about the funds, then you’ll be charged $2 per Envato withdrawal. If you cannot wait and want an immediate load, then it costs $5 :wink:

2 Likes

Crystal clear!
Big thanks for the information @dzeriho :+1::grinning:

@dzeriho Can you please clear that the fee is same for all countries because in following article

Global Bank Transfer This option is available to more than 200 countries and more than 50 currencies currently and costs between $3.00 or $15.00 per transfer, depending on the bank account country and currency.

Don’t bring in the confusion. The question was about getting funds from Envato to Payoneer, not transferring money from Payoneer to your bank account!

So, the fees are as stated in the previous comment. Here’s a sample:

This is when money is loaded within 5 minutes, meaning Immediate Load and you’ll get that for $5. The other option is, as stated, 24h and it costs $2.

edit: Now, if you want to transfer your Payoneer money to your bank account, then more fees will apply, the ones you’ve mentioned. Also, getting the money from ATMs has certain fees, like $2-3 per withdrawal, plus if you’re not actually getting US Dollars, conversion rates might occur. Always choose not to use conversion service by the ATM and have Payoneer directly do that for you as you’ll save a lot $$ (some ATMs are really criminal about it :).