Payoneer Fees

mudi said

i don’t know about ticket i think you want this “Your reference number in our system is 1002022”

Hey,

I’ve located the issue, please check your e-mail for further details.

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

Hi
I need an assistance in order to open a payoneer card.
Thanks
Mikka

The worst thing about payooner is that you can never get information how to calculate conversion rate. For example in all local banks here at my place usd->bam is 1,38 but I cannot know what’s the payoneer conversion rate till I go to ATM and take the money. Then I see what’s the rate and in this case it’s 1,32 BAM

So, on $1000 I loose about 60BAM which is about $40.

I emailed, phoned, … but no one gave me the answer.

And no, this is not correct conversion:
https://www.mastercard.com/global/currencyconversion/index.html

EFEKT_Studio said

The worst thing about payooner is that you can never get information how to calculate conversion rate. For example in all local banks here at my place usd->bam is 1,38 but I cannot know what’s the payoneer conversion rate till I go to ATM and take the money. Then I see what’s the rate and in this case it’s 1,32 BAM

The conversion rates listed on MasterCard’s website are for point-of-sale transactions only. When withdrawing cash, most ATMs require you use the official exchange rates of the bank operating the ATM, which Payoneer and MasterCard have no control over.

This may be why the figures aren’t matching up for you.

Mikka said

Hi
I need an assistance in order to open a payoneer card.
Thanks
Mikka

Hey,

You can order a Payoneer card by selecting Payoneer as the payment method for your account with any of our partner/affiliate programs.

If you have any comments, feedback or questions, I’d be glad to address them.

Nissim_Payoneer said
EFEKT_Studio said

The conversion rates listed on MasterCard’s website are for point-of-sale transactions only. When withdrawing cash, most ATMs require you use the official exchange rates of the bank operating the ATM, which Payoneer and MasterCard have no control over.

No, that is not true. I contacted couple of banks here in Sarajevo, and they said that they do not have ANYTHING with conversion rate’s, fee’s etc. They only provide the cash at their ATM’s.

And when I called payoneer support by phone, they told me mastercard do all the conversion fee’s. But that is nowhere to be found.

EFEKT_Studio said
Nissim_Payoneer said
EFEKT_Studio said

No, that is not true. I contacted couple of banks here in Sarajevo, and they said that they do not have ANYTHING with conversion rate’s, fee’s etc. They only provide the cash at their ATM’s.

And when I called payoneer support by phone, they told me mastercard do all the conversion fee’s. But that is nowhere to be found.

It will work chill. Not for every bank but it will work for some. Had the same issue in Romania but it worked just fine.

Last time when i was withdraw money on ATM it was standard exchange rate. Btw it’s not a big deal ~40$ (4 good sales) :wink: Payoneer works fine for me in Bosnia and Herzegovina…

It’s not the issue of $40 - it’s that I want to know exact conversion rate on that day, when I withdrawn the money from ATM. But, that’s impossible to know.

EFEKT_Studio said

It’s not the issue of $40 - it’s that I want to know exact conversion rate on that day, when I withdrawn the money from ATM. But, that’s impossible to know.

Sve zavisi od Banke do banke, meni su rekli u banci da se obracunava po srednjem kursu.

miseld said
EFEKT_Studio said

Sve zavisi od Banke do banke, meni su rekli u banci da se obracunava po srednjem kursu.

Ma ne zavisi od banke u tome i jeste fazon. Ne obra?unava ti banka proviziju, nego mastercard.

EFEKT_Studio said

Ma ne zavisi od banke u tome i jeste fazon. Ne obra?unava ti banka proviziju, nego mastercard.

That’s right, but use english here :stuck_out_tongue:

EFEKT_Studio said

Perhaps I should have been more clear: The bank that operates the ATM can choose to use it’s own conversion rates, as the funds are being processed through them, or MasterCard’s conversion rates. When making purchases with the MasterCard, however, funds are being transferred through MasterCard’s services on both ends, and therefore MasterCard’s exchange rates are always used.

The link I have posted above is for estimated MasterCard conversion rates. These are constantly changing throughout the day, so they are never exact to the decimal. Also, sometimes payments can take a couple business days to process. Meaning, you can make a payment on Monday, but the merchant will not settle the payment until Wednesday, and the exchange rates used may be that of Wednesday and not Monday.

To make it simple: Exchange rates are always changing, and the link I provided gives you a great estimate.

Why? envato payoneer mastercard charges higher then other payoneer partners

are these extra charges are envato commission?

compare charges below specially withdraw fees

Envato

Elance

Odesk

BuyAt

IWorker

Fast Spring

Hey Anjum,

As mentioned previously, Pricing and Fees vary between partners and affiliate programs. I cannot comment as to exactly why there are these changes, just that each program is specialized for it’s specific needs and requirements.

Nissim_Payoneer said

Hey Anjum,

As mentioned previously, Pricing and Fees vary between partners and affiliate programs. I cannot comment as to exactly why there are these changes, just that each program is specialized for it’s specific needs and requirements.

Nissim

Thanks for reply

Can i able to make a (ACH Bank) transfer to my country from payoneer mastercard account

and there is a way to receive paypal payments in payoneer mastercard.

I still don’t understand the whole system about Payoneer…

Can anyone tell me step by step how the whole procedure is executed ?

I need a debit Master Card… then what? Do I need to take it from a special bank or any bank in my country? Then I need to open virtual account in payoneer withdraw my envato money into payoneer account then take all that money with the MasterCard at the special ATM ? How can I draw out the money with the card at ATM if that money is not in account of the bank of card that I am drawing with? It’s confusing :smiley:

cyzer said

I need a debit Master Card… then what? Do I need to take it from a special bank or any bank in my country? Then I need to open virtual account in payoneer withdraw my envato money into payoneer account then take all that money with the MasterCard at the special ATM ? How can I draw out the money with the card at ATM if that money is not in account of the bank of card that I am drawing with? It’s confusing :smiley:

http://www.payoneer.com/faq.aspx

cyzer said

When you registered with payoneer they will send you payoneer mastercard card that you can use for withdrawl your money via ATM (worldwide with mastercard logo) or you can use it online where debit mastercard is accepted.

Misel are you happy with Payoneer ? can you tell the sums that you withdraw and how much money do you loose ? I am planning to withdraw for the first time and I am thinking which method to choose.

thinking about to withdraw 700 - 1000$

If you don’t want to talk publicly could you email me about your time while using it?