Payoneer fees ?

We had to transfer 2700$, fees were 104$ in total !

If i did it with bank transfer, it would be 20$ max. (did that already couple of times, last time i transfered 3000$ with bank, and fee was 17$)

also i don’t get that “load now for 4$ or standard 1$” anymore…it load it right away now (i didn’t clicked “instant load always”

monthly fees&maintenance was 1$, now 3$ (this month 4$)

when someone send you money on payoneer, he gets fee too (even if he clicked “receiver pays fee”)…etc

is it just me or ?

My fees are usually only few dollars, definitely not something like $104! Contact their support, this kinda stinks :slight_smile: Best of luck with it!

I’m getting screwed with the ATM transaction fees here in Vietnam. Come on, $10 for every $100? There’s something not right there :frowning:

OllieMcCarthy said

I’m getting screwed with the ATM transaction fees here in Vietnam. Come on, $10 for every $100? There’s something not right there :frowning:

if this is true in Romania i will kill them!!! 10%???

duotive said
OllieMcCarthy said

Yeah it’s kinda annoying me right now. The ATM here takes $1.50 so that’s still $8.50 that payoneer take. What the hell?

OllieMcCarthy said
duotive said
OllieMcCarthy said

Yeah it’s kinda annoying me right now. The ATM here takes $1.50 so that’s still $8.50 that payoneer take. What the hell?

did you try to take out bigger sums on money? is 10$ a top?

Payoneer is very bad !!! this month i get $200 total of fee to get money in ATM from payoneer card!!!

So… i never use it more!

Here are the fees for Payoneer from the registration site:

Card activation - $9.95/card One time - when card is first loaded

Loading Payments - Standard Load (within 2 Days) $2.00/load Each time card is loaded

Loading Payments - Immediate Load (within 2 Hours) $5.00/load Each time card is loaded

Monthly card account maintenance - $3.00 0-4 trx/month From available card balance each month

Monthly card account maintenance - $1.00 5+ trx/month From available card balance each month

Cash withdrawal - within U.S. $3.25/trx When withdrawal is requested

Cash withdrawal - outside U.S. $3.25 */trx When withdrawal is requested

ATM withdrawal Decline $1.00/trx When withdrawal request is declined

ATM Balance inquiry $1.00/trx When inquiry is made

Purchase Transaction - Free * per trx When card is used for purchases

• Currency conversion and cross-border fees may apply.

If you set your load method to “Always Immediate” on the email they send when you receive a payment from commission each load after will apply the immediate load fee.

If you need to change this or if you have any questions on fees or using the card you can contact Payoneer Customer Support. Their contact info and FAQ’s are located on their website…www.payoneer.com. They were very helpful and informative for me.

Devilcantburn said

Payoneer is very bad !!! this month i get $200 total of fee to get money in ATM from payoneer card!!!

So… i never use it more!

btw moneybookers mastercard is roughly the same or even more expensive when it comes to collecting from ATM…

Yeah freshface! it’s why now, i ask withdrawals on paypal and get the money on my bank… no fee !

duotive said
OllieMcCarthy said
duotive said
OllieMcCarthy said

did you try to take out bigger sums on money? is 10$ a top?

The ATMs in this country are ridiculous. Most don’t work with my cards and the ones that do will only give out $100 at a time. Incredibly frustrating.

I must figure out another way of getting my cash without getting screwed like this.

Devilcantburn said

Yeah freshface! it’s why now, i ask withdrawals on paypal and get the money on my bank… no fee !

could you please be more specific how do you do that, Im interesting in something like that

dany_j said
Devilcantburn said

could you please be more specific how do you do that, Im interesting in something like that

You won’t be when paypal blocks your account for one and half months.

duotive said
dany_j said
Devilcantburn said

You won’t be when paypal blocks your account for one and half months.

When you buy with paypal they ask you after some time confirmation number as I remember well. The number is in your transaction notification mail or printed notification which they send you cant remember now. Once you do that you dont have problem any more. Its for security reason. I hope you talking about that isue

hey !
I never say you have to “buy”…
Step i do :

Each month i ask my money from Marketplaces to paypal…
I receive the money on 15th on paypal with NO FEE…
I transfer my money to my bank, that take 3 to 5 days and i can get money with my debit card of my bank, so no extra fee…

:wink:

ATM with payoneer is… finish for me !!!

Devilcantburn said

hey !
Step i do :

I transfer my money to my bank, that take 3 to 5 days and i can get money with my debit card of my bank, so no extra fee…

Yes I know the problem is I still cant use paypal in my country. Thats why I was thinking about payoneer. But after your and similar coments still looking for some options.

Devilcantburn said

hey !
Step i do :

How do you not get any fees with getting money into your paypal account? Everybody does?

Uniq said

If you don’t have a business account, you should receive the exact sum you are withdrawing. Envato is paying the taxes!

No No ! I have a business account and i don’t have fee when i receive money from Envato…

If i earn $2000, i receive $2000 on paypal…

Not for you?..(on business account i talk…)

Paypal ftw :slight_smile:

I understand what your saying, sometimes ATM’s in certain countries have a max that can be withdrawn at an ATM, that can be frustrating. If there is a way to take out more than $100 at a time that would obviously be more cost effective than $100/trans. If $100 is the max at an ATM I would suggest using the card for POS transactions.

The ATM fee for the Envato card is $3.25/withdraw + currency conversion so your total fees paid is around $6 instead of $10.