(!) Payoneer card and bank withdraw blocked (!)

Same here, that’s why i trust payoneer.

5 Likes

Totally agree. I never had a problem with them and this is not their fault. Maybe I will request for a payout hold so the money stays in my Envato account for one month. Change to Paypal would be the last thing to do, that´s my personal opinion

2 Likes

I already wrote that the first tranche for $ 100 came to my account in a local bank after 8-12 hours (money received from a client on June 27), the second tranche was successfully added for transfer to a local bank, but has not yet arrived in my account … the transaction takes 2 business days … I wait when it comes - I will let you know, and this will mean that I will receive a salary on the 15th and I can transfer it to my bank account … God save Payoneer :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I actually had quite the opposite of problems with them. Once I lost my card and they called me to my cellphone (can you believe this???) to check if the last transactions were actually made by me, because in case they weren’t they would reimburse the sum within a certain amount. That’s why I’m still hesitating so bad.

3 Likes

I guess I´ll wait some days to request a payout hold for this month. I understand that we have until 10 July to request the hold, am I right?
@jamesgiroux should I open one ticket for Videohive payout hold and another ticket for Elements payout hold or just one ticket for both?

Same here. They also couldn’t confirm in my case 100% (don’t wanna talk specifics, I recommend you to chat with them to know what is your case)
PY: Since you have a card account, any payment you will send now will be stuck on the card. Since we have not finalized the decision regarding Virtual balances yet with FCA, any payment you will send to your account in USD will get frozen until all of this issue is resolved.
Me: So until you develop the method
Me: It would be best if I don’t receive payments
PY: That is correct
Me: Because the money would go directly to the card
Me: And not to the Virtual Bank because it is not developed yet
PY: that is correct
Me: Ok, thank for clearing it out.

3 Likes

Good to know :+1:

1 Like

I also had only a positive experience with Payoneer so far, once turd hits the fan. A year ago someone logged into my account somehow and sent all my savings to their account… I was shocked but Payoneer returned my money within a few days :sweat_smile:

I was pissed that this could happen in the first place, but after they introduced a two step authentication this shouldn’t be a problem anymore lol.

1 Like

But when i log in to my account, i see an official statement that says, all the new payment you get will go to your virtual account not to the card’s account and you will be able to withdraw to your bank account.

Anyways, i’ll wait for my turn to ask to an agent in live chat.

I totally recommend you to talk them directly, because every account is different.

They are willing to answer every question

1 Like

I’m waiting for an available agent at the moment.
I’ll update when i get the info.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Sound like good news
They said they are going to cover us, no matter what. But there is no timeframe tho
But better news indeed

5 Likes

More good news :

We have been working closely with Wirecard UK and other authorities over the last few days to ensure that the firm was able to meet certain conditions required to lift the restrictions we imposed on it. We are now in a position to allow Wirecard to resume operational activity.

This means customers will now, or very shortly, be able to use their cards as usual.

If any customers are still experiencing difficulties in using their card, they should contact their card provider directly and should do so using the contact details on their website.

We know that some people may have faced difficulties over the weekend and we worked with DWP, HMT and the Home Office in order to help anyone suffering financial distress. Anyone who is still in difficulties should see our website for more details.

8 Likes

On 29 June 2020, the FCA provided written consent to allow Wirecard to resume issuing e-money and providing payment services. The restriction on activities will lift at 00.01 on 30 June 2020.

Wow this is def good news

4 Likes

What’s the source of this news? Is it on the official FCA website?

2 Likes

Yes it is, the most important source

3 Likes

Great news!

So, What time is it in Britain at the moment? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

22:16 as of this comments time :smiley:

2 Likes

So, it’s the final countdown :grin:

4 Likes

Thefinalcountdown

3 Likes