Payment from Bangladesh

I need to pay for Code canyon scripts. Codecanyon accepts Paypal and Skrill gateway. Paypal is not allowed in Bangladesh. Bangladesh government also stopped Skrill gateway. Now how can I pay Codecanyon from Bangladesh?

Hi @jamesboss, Currently Envato accept Visa and Mastercard branded cards, which for many banks will include debit versions. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @mgscoder , thanks a lot for your reply. From Bangladesh when I try to pay Codecanyon it shows 2 payment options.

1. Paypal
  2. Skrill
    As Paypal is not supported in Bangladesh I can not use Paypal
    I selected Skrill gateway and input my VISA card details, but the payment fails. I contacted my card provider bank and they told me that Skrill payment will not proceed due to the Bangladesh government’s restriction.
    Can I directly pay to codecanyon with my VISA card without using the Skrill gateway?
    Please help me.

James

Please open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

@mgscoder Thanks a lot for your help. I’ve sent a ticket to them and explained them. Waiting for their response.

you can you visa and master card. both are allowed in Bangladesh.

@ducor
Codecanyon shows me only Paypal and Skrill as payment option. I contacted them and they replied:

Hi there, Sirazum

Thank you for reaching out to us. My name is David, an Envato Customer Success Officer.

We do understand that you would like to push forward using the credit card option to proceed with your purchase. However, due to the precautionary measures that are being done on our system, I’m afraid this option has been disabled on your account due to security issues.

Unfortunately, the payment methods are determined automatically by the system and there is no way for us to override it, so I’m afraid I won’t be able to further assist you.

I apologize for this inconvenience, I hope that in the near future you can get to use PayPal or Skrill in your country.

Warm regards,

David
Envato Customer Success
GMT-05:00

Their solution is illogical. They told me that their system decides which payment method should be available for which account and there is no manual method to override the decision of their buggy automated system. It’s really funny. Every system has manual check end options. Because automated system may take wrong decision and human can manually override that wrong decision. But Codecanyon has no manual system to solve the error of their automated script. Very funny.
Can anyone please help me?
James

Unfortunately, if Envato Support is not able to help you, nobody can.

@ jamesboss

I think envato have to work on Bangladesh. Our local Bangladesh support dual current account. so we can purchase any product form digital platform. Naver mind inform this message envato billing team or technical team for us.

Best regards,
ducor