Payment confirmed but no download

Hello,

I am a webmaster from Germany and I have purchased a file on envato.

The amount has already been debited from my account and I have not found any way to download the file.

It is this script: Imgbob - Upload And Share Images Platform by Vironeer | CodeCanyon

What can I do to get my download? Or do I just have to be patient?

Hi @meh-ali-90,

Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with your download.

If it is your first purchase then envato has sent you an email to confirm your purchase. you have to confirm by clicking the link/button in that email. then you will see your item under your Downloads page.

Otherwise please open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

2 Likes

Yes, it is my first purchase. nor have I received a mail, nor can I download anything.

Ticket has already been created with all the information.

Must be patient it seems.

@Vironeer

Hello @meh-ali-90
As my colleague @mgscoder has pointed out, your best option is to open a Help Ticket with Envato. You should check your spam folder for your email account in case the email from Envato landed up in there.

I have asked the author of the theme to reach out on this forum topic

1 Like

If you didn’t receive the email then in your Downloads page there you will see a notification and a link to resend the confirmation link to your email. click on resend it will send email with confirmation link. so that you can confirm your email and your purchased will be ready to download.