Password Protect Videos on Wordpress

I have been in search of a solution for my videos needs on my Wordpress site, but I can’t seem to find exactly what I need. I was wondering if someone around here would be able to point me in the right direction.

I will be hosting videos on my site that users pay for in order to access the videos. After paying, I want users to be assigned a unique username and password that can be used to access the videos. I would like to prevent users from being able to share their username and password but I understand that it might not be entirely possible to prevent this. Does anyone know of any plugins that accomplish this?

If you go to the WordPress plugin category and sort by date you will find a Membership plugin that allows you to manage subscriptions.

However in order to make sure members are not sharing their login with other people you would need some kind of IP address check on the login. And make sure that you can only be logged in from one location. Maybe you can contact the author and ask for a customization to support this feature.