Party Hard rejected

Party Hard rejected. can you help me please

Nothing original it was been done many times before

1 Like

the preview is not selling if u ask me, then, there is no real originality at this stage, a whiole lot fo things that u are using here turn out to things that a lof of other people turn out to use too and or used way before u … (torn paper, disposition , typo , colors etc)> there is much work to do as regard to the hierarchy and disposition as well , if u can figure out what z-lay out is all about, u will understand what is the problem with what u have right now … stil about hierarchy , there is a matter of size of diverse elements , as well as bis issues sometimes , when it comes to contrast with the background. Pls let me remind u off the fact that contrast is a basic design principle , very impactful indeed and that messing with it means big time trouble about readability, exposure, hierarchy and so on … the model being used also contributes to rather generate a “deja vu feeling” , too

1 Like

We have another one, busy background with a female model and a lot of text.
The marketplace is over saturated with this kind of flyers.

1 Like

How can I connect with you, I want to ask few questions. Can I get your mail ?

Im sorry, i can’t help you approve this kind of flyers, the style is oversaturated on this marketplace.
Busy background, female model and a lot of text.
Your style is the same as many many others on Graphicriver, nothing original and done 1000 times.

1 Like