!!! Paragraphs won't format with double spacing. !!!

I am using elementor and envato elements on my Hello Theme. I cannot get paragraphs to format correctly. This is what my paragraphs look like:
{Should we start with your website? Your Social Media or Your Blog? Maybe it’s your SEO or what you are or are not doing for local marketing.*

• Some Audits for Real Estate take longer. For example, websites and blogs have a lot more pages and we can’t audit every page. See the Information Pages for More Details.
    We will work with you to find out how you may want to proceed, what your budget is, and what you deem most important first off.
    So click on any of the links below to go to our Real Estate Audit Information Pages for each of these functions.}

this below is what it should look like with double spacing between paragraphs:

[Should we start with your website? Your Social Media or Your Blog? Maybe it’s your SEO or what you are or are not doing for local marketing. *

• Some Audits for Real Estate take longer. For example, websites and blogs have a lot more pages and we can’t audit every page. See the Information Pages for More Details.

We will work with you to find out how you may want to proceed, what your budget is, and what you deem most important first off.

So click on any of the links below to go to our Real Estate Audit Information Pages for each of these functions.]

Can anyone tell me how to get the spacing correctly between paragraphs??? I have asked about this 15 times and get 15 answers and nothing works consistently other than creating a new text box for every sentence.