Palm muted guitar in 2023! (?)

Hey fellas!

This is totally out of context, but I have the dumbest and probably most useless doubt:

What VST or Kontakt is that palm muted guitar you hear in almost every single corporate track out there?

I’m not talking about our beloved free Firebird Palm Muted Guitar we’ve all used at least a few times in our lives, but about that other one, more cheesy and harmonic-sounding one. This one specifically: 1, 2, 3.

I mean, it’s not that I actually like it (more of the opposite) but suddenly it felt weird not having the slightest idea of what that patch is having been part of AJ for 7 years and having listened to it in zillions of tracks.

I’d appreciate if you guys can enlighten me.
Thanks in advance and long live the upbeat and uplifting inspiring corporate music!

2 Likes

Hi, Wavesfactory Harmonix e.g.
https://www.wavesfactory.com/kontakt-libraries/harmonix/

Feel the force of upbeat uplifting inspiring motivational emotional corporate music titles…even in 2023 !

Cheers

Dirk

3 Likes

Actually every muted/soft harmonics in proper register with delay and preamp/amp sim will sound similar.

So generally every guitar sim can make it.

And it is very easy to record real guitar and edit it, even if you’re not a guitar player.

2 Likes

Hahahahahahaha! Thx! I feel more inspiring and real estatish already! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

And that’s all!
Happy New Year to all…:wink:

1 Like