Paid $200 for unlimited downloads and just went to buy a Motion Graphic and it asks me for $5?

Guys - what in the world!

I just paid $200 for yearly subscription so I can download motion graphics. After clicking around, found the first one and went to buy it and it asks me to pay!!!

I have already paid $200 for (as it said) unlimited downloads!

Can anyone please explain what I’m doing wrong?

1 Like

The subscription means that you can download anything from www.elements.envato.com

These items may/may not be also available on themeforest, graphicriver, videohive etc

1 Like

Hi

Envato Elements provide a subscription base service where envato market is marketplace to sell individual Items. In envato market there is no subscription service. You will get unlimited download features only on Envato Elements.

In Envato you can collect Items in 2 ways:

1. Envato Market (as like themeforest, codecanyon, videohive) where you will find many more Items based on your needs. In this marketplace you have to purchase individual license for each end product. It will work per license for per domain/end product. In this market you will get plenty of Quality Items from different Authors.
  2. Envato Elements (https://elements.envato.com) where you will get unlimited downloads features if you subscribe there monthly/yearly. Here’s the current list of All available Items in Elements, just use search functionality at top to find any specific Item.

Thanks