Page Error!?

am i only one seeing graphicriver like this?

1 Like

I see I’m not the only one having this.
It’s shown only to logged users and lasts since today at 1PM (CET)

is anyone checking this at Envato on Sunday?
I’d be quite tired losing money because of continuous site bugs…

This is happening for me too. I have credits expiring soon and I need to use them but can’t.

PS: this happens only on desktop

It seems that the certificate for the domain public-assets.envato-static.com has expired

this is why all static files including styles and JS are not correctly loading

This issue has been reported and acknowledged here:

1 Like

I have the same issue. When I click any template on a PC it shows the page without CSS, I tried with chrome, Firefox and IE and in two different PCs. It is not happening on Mac; like this link: https://themeforest.net/item/firo-multipurpose-html-template/22645993?s_rank=2

Same problem

I see that too here also
I think but i don’t worry everything will be good soon.

Envato Market Will take care it. if it is their problem.

Hopefully soon, can’t make purchase.

Same for me! @rosssimpson @KingDog @BenLeong can you please let the devs know the marketplaces have issues?

1 Like

Already on it :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks Travis! A buyer reported this issue has been happening for a couple of weeks, maybe this link can be useful as well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

on my phone i have the same bug

same here

Now everything is :+1:t2: on my Mac

Same for me! :slight_smile:

Hi folks,

Sorry about that – there was an issue with that certificate’s renewal. All fixed now, and we’ll follow our normal process of figuring out how to avoid this in the future.

1 Like

A number of threads appeared with this issue already, I’ve made a general thread you guys can check here and I’m locking these ones down.

If you’re encountering more issues please report them here -> [Report Here] Page issues with Envato Marketplaces