Over 10 years my first "Hard Rejected"

Hi my name is Alex (Genesistudio)
For over 10 years I have been an exclusive author on Videohive.
Today I received my first “Hard Rejected” for my new project.
And I am absolutely confused, because I do not understand what is the reason for the refusal.

I am asking you, as a community of authors, with a request. Please help me to understand what is the reason.

I also appeal to the moderators, please help me find out what exactly is the reason for the rejection. I ask you to tell me in detail exactly what flaws influenced the abrupt decision.

For over 15 years I have been working with AE and for over 10 years with Videohive, but for the first time I have absolutely no understanding of what is going on!

Here is a link to a preview of the project:

I look forward to hearing from you.

i am not a experience as much as you, but to my point of view on this template i found this missing features.

1. their is no camera animation on the starting of the template
  2. and Back ground in this template is black, please make it colorful
  3. and please make some ambient animation in your template till to the end of the template
  4. and also please make some buildup before showing your final logo in the template

this is not a final points , just some idea to improve your template

Thank you and best of luck for your template :slight_smile:

I would add more dynamics. Now the animation looks very slow and dull. Especially with such stylistics and graphic objects. I see paint explosions stains. So where are the explosions? Where is the action?
Also I don’t see much difference between all six versions.
It looks unfinished now. I advise you to leave this template for a while, and then return to it with a fresh look, taking into account all the mistakes.

1 Like

Hi! You have actually pointed out some very good topics. With these addressed, the item would be X times better. Cheers!

hi bro please help me in this template bro, give me your feedbacks

give me your feedback bro

Looks awesome, but one version, no “package introduction” right? So, just evolve that part.

Thank you very much for your feedback and advice!

Thanks so much :pray:

Thank you very much bro for your support :slight_smile: