Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of France.

Vive la France!!!

1 Like

Absolutely tragic. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by this.

1 Like

Still in shock, it really has been a nightmare. Gladly, me and my friends are ok. Thanks for the messages!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot everyone. Thanks a lot for your thoughts and prayers. Horrible to know all these places so well. Fortunate enough for losing no loved one. Horrible to know some people who where there and lost loved ones.

Our motto in Paris is “Fluctuat Nec Mergitur”. It means “Floats but doesn’t sink”. Floats but doesn’t sink.

From Russia with love and hope… My huge condolences to the French people.
Stay strong…

1 Like

why no body pray for palistine or syrie :frowning: Is it not the same death may ?

3 Likes

Just learned that one of my friend’s friends, Lola Ouzounian is passed away. She was 17 years old :disappointed:

We are with you France. Be strong!

1 Like

I live in Toulouse (France) and I just can say that France is an amazing country. Citizens here have fought over many many generations to conquer the existing rights and freedoms. Now more than ever all my support to the French country.

1 Like

Please accept our condolences.
Great loss, terrible tragedy. :’(

1 Like

what a tragedy :’(
My condolences to you guys in France, vive la France.

2 Likes

Merci pour vos messages de soutien / Thanks for your kind words, Envato Family

3 Likes

Merci à tous !
It’s Terrible and like said MusicPremium we are strong and even more when we see the whole world is with us.

Vive la France. :fr: United we stand.

2 Likes

Brazil
We, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil are together with France!

2 Likes

My condolences to the French people. We grieve with you here in Germany.

2 Likes

My deepest condolences to the French people. May the peace be with france and other nation who suffer endless terror such as Syria,Gaza and Lebanon, Let’s pray for the peace to all nation, every relegion, and every race, we are all the same , let’s make mother earth a better place. :pray:

3 Likes

My prayers are with the French Vive la France! :fr:

3 Likes

Hi Guys, once again, thanks for all your thoughts.

Sad news this morning. I just learned that the instrument maker that was taking care of my guitars is one of the victims of the Bataclan. He had a small shop in Paris in the neighborhood where I grew up, very friendly guy, always did a great job. He took care of my Stratocaster just a few weeks ago. Hard to look at my guitars this morning. His name was Romain Naufle, he was 31. RIP Romain :cry:

3 Likes