Our account is closed

Please envato give us the account back, it must be a mistake because we didn’t do anything wrong, closed for no reason!

Thank you

Envato would not close an account without a reason.

Either way you would need to talk to support - no one in the forums will be able to help. Envato Authors Help and Support

1 Like

i have contacted envato but no reply… please help me :’(

Again, unfortunately no one other than official support will be able to do anything or provide any insight or feedback.

If you have submitted a ticket then you will need to be patient and wait for a reply

What happened?

Recently I found a guy that was bundling my stuff with his themes and making money (10+ themes, 5000+ sales) without any license. He got his items deleted with a DMCA I’ve sent, and didn’t get an locked account. Many people here tend to play against the rules. That, with many things aside had an impact on what catastrophe[edited by mod] this has become. You, the authors, should be more responsible.

They said that "Your item has been found to violate Envato Content Policy for the following reason it’s an item from a previously disabled author account. " I’m sure this mistake because i upload my items only in one account… And made it by myself please check again envato please!

If it is a mistake I am sure Envato support will remediate it.

Yes i have already opened ticket and sent message but no reply…

It takes 1-2 days to get a reply from support.

All you need is to proof your originality and authorship

How i can proof my originality and authorship?

Any update please

You have to wait for the reply from Envato Staff / Support via email. Yes it’s slow but no one really knows what’s going on with your account.

Envato responded:

" Hi there,

Thanks for your emails, but our decision remains and your account will remain disabled. I will now close this ticket. "

Thank you envato for killing my business and thank you for wasting my time.

1 Like