Opinion on a rejected track

music

Hi all,

The following track has been rejected. To have more information Envato suggested me to submit my song here to have help.
On pond5, all my tracks are accepted. Is AudioJungle more selective ?
If you can hear it and let me know what is wrong, I will really appreciate (mp3 320 version).

Thank you

Here, they are very strict and selective. The quality of the sound and the mixing is very important. They constantly send us to the forum and the guide to learn how to create a good work.

As often said here, you must listen to the tracks of others in the categories that interest you to assimilate the technique of production and composition, well, that is what I have learned since I am here and that I continues to do.

Does Pond5 pay well? Is it easy to sell music? Because ultimately, anything that was hard rejected here, can serve there. Maybe that is the solution.

Thank you Morenciel for your interesting answer. Do you have a comment on the sound quality of my track ?
I am using ozone 7.
I listen some tracks here and the mastering is clearer than me… I don’t know if I should work on the mix or on the master side.

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3:

I think that the arrangement is a little bit poor and not so interesting matching nowdays standarts.

The quality of tracks on AJ is improving day by day so you have to match this and permanently work hard and learn I believe.
I wish you will get it!

Cheers :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Thank you PrestoSound for your help. I listened few tracks and I agree with you.
I will work on my arrangement.

Hey,

Yes, it becomes harder and harder to get tracks approved here. As for your track, I agree with previous comments and I would add that the rhythm of the drums is very robotic and sounds amateurish, rigid and robotic. A good drum track would do miracles for this track.

Thank you Oversounds for your remark. I will work on the drum too ! Yes it is robotic.