Opinion for improvement WordPress Theme with soft reject

@ki-themes
@kailoon
@LSVRthemes
@mgscoder

Hello,
We got soft reject on our new WordPress theme, but we don’t understand exactly what to change, something then padding: typo is not ok, colors? I can do better in some places, no problem, but normally on soft reject i also get some printscreen as example, now just text:
URL: http://asics.themes-pro.com/

Your design has an interesting starting concept, but it needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to detail.

As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do it after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality-wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

Where to start?

• An overall design quality
  • Visual hierarchy and aesthetics
  • Typography
  • Forms and buttons
  • More attention to details
  • Better design consistency
  • An overall spacing
  • Color contrast and schemes

Here are some resources for you:

The link has been blocked by ESET. Is the link safe?

Hi,
Yes, is 100% safe, i used short link
i will add direct link to theme. Please refresh

Hi Payo,

Nice to see you around. Here is some (mobile) feedback:

(I only tested the site on mobile)

• color scheme is interesting
  • typography needs more work, on font sizes, font weights, italic erc…
  • Content feels quite poor with a succession on unrelated images without text, action, icons etc…
  • logo is too big on mobile and there is some aliasing
  • there are spacing issues like on the blog posts
  • some images seem broken / missing
  • overall feels unfinished
  • responsive layout needs work
  • needs to breathe more on mobile.
  • form controls look bad and oversized
  • use negative margins with parsimony
  • there’s more but that would be longer

Here are some screenshots

Best.

2 Likes

The mobile/responsible issues not exactly the reason, could be fixed but generally, it’s good idea but due to WordPress requirements are too high now, you will probably need to find a solution/work-around as adding few unique homepage and others to get the item approved. With this, the theme doesn’t offer anything special to the marketplace and similar design could be achieved one of the best seller themes at ThemeForest now.

1 Like

Thank you