Opencart theme issue

Hello there,

I was trying to use one of opencart templates from envato elements, installed and did everything by tutorial which was with OC theme (also I’ve installed and quick-start package which was with all OC cms and theme already prepared).

So when I was trying to use another language, I’m getting an error which doesn’t making any sense for me.

**Notice** : Undefined offset: 0 in **/home/vaikiskiba/domains/vaikiskibaldai.lt/public_html/v2/catalog/model/hozmegamenu/menu.php** on line **51** **Notice** : Undefined offset: 0 in **/home/vaikiskiba/domains/vaikiskibaldai.lt/public_html/v2/catalog/model/hozmegamenu/menu.php** on line **51** **Notice** : Undefined offset: 0 in **/home/vaikiskiba/domains/vaikiskibaldai.lt/public_html/v2/catalog/model/hozmegamenu/menu.php** on line **51** **Notice** : Undefined offset: 0 in **/home/vaikiskiba/domains/vaikiskibaldai.lt/public_html/v2/catalog/model/hozmegamenu/menu.php** on line **51**

That line is just:

switch (substr($item, 0, strlen($value[1])))
			{
				case 'CAT':
					$item1 = $item1+ 1; 
					$this->_menuLink .= $this->drawCustomMenuItem($id, 0, false, $item1, $lang_id,$setting);
					break;
				case 'LINK': 
					$link = $this->getTopLinks($id);
					51. $link = $link[0]
					//echo "<pre>"; print_r($cms); echo "</pre>"; 
					$this->_menuLink .= '<div id ="pt_menu_link'.$id.'" class ="pt_menu"><div class="parentMenu" ><a href="'.($link['link']).'"><span>'.$link['title'].'</span></a></div></div>'.PHP_EOL;	
				case 'CMS': 
					$this->load->model('catalog/information');
					$cms = $this->model_catalog_information->getInformation($id);
                    if(isset($cms['information_id'])) {
    					//echo "<pre>"; print_r($cms); echo "</pre>"; 
    					$cms_link = $this->url->link('information/information', 'information_id=' . $cms['information_id']);
    					$this->_menuLink .= '<div id ="pt_menu_cms" class ="pt_menu"><div class="parentMenu" ><a href="'.$cms_link.'"><span>'.$cms['title'].'</span></a></div></div>'.PHP_EOL;
                    }
			}

Marked 51-th line
Anyone have any ideas how to solve it?
Because author doesn’t supporting that.

Hello,

Here is Item Support on Envato Elements

Contact with your item author hope they will help you out from your issue

Thanks!

Thanks, but on envato elements I can’t see any option to make a comment somewhere in case to contact with author.

what is your downloaded item name ?

It names “Dilima” for opencart.

Here is your item ask your question a comments

Thanks, I’ll try to reach them.
Have a good day

1 Like

Do you solve the problem?
itrate

not yet