Opencart Crashes when installing theme MaxShop - This theme is a Big Scam

Hello,

I have try to install theme MaxShop (https://themeforest.net/item/maxshop-store-responsive-opencart-theme/15310129) on opencart 3.0.3.2 and on 3.0.2.0 and the problem is that opencart crashes I get the following error bellow on homepage, theme does not seem to work because is not working with opencart 3 because it seems because of error that some files are not compatible, so, I try to contact support and its been over 2 days and they do not reply, what kind of scam themes are you selling in themeforest? How is it possible that a theme that says on themeforest sale page that is compatible with version 3 of opencart does not work and you allow author to sell this? And worst of that that support is horrible and author does not solve problem, can you tell me how to solve problem?

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: operator not supported for strings in /home/user/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/module/so_basic_products.php:216 Stack trace: #0 /home/user/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/module/so_basic_products.php(80): ControllerExtensionModuleSoBasicProducts->getProducts(Array, ‘34,24,33,37,38,…’) #1 /home/user/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerExtensionModuleSoBasicProducts->index(Array) #2 /home/user/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(48): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #3 /home/user/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/module/so_page_builder.php(89): Loader->controller(‘extension/modul…’, Array) #4 /home/user/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/module/so_page_builder.php(62): ControllerExtensionModuleSopagebuilder->_callModule(‘so_basic_produc…’) #5 /home/user/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/module/so_page_builder.php(18): ControllerExtensionModuleSopagebuilder->_showPagebuilder(Arr in /home/user/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/module/so_basic_products.php on line 216

Hi

I have seen you have posted only a single comments into the theme comments 3 months ago and author has replied. Please post comments again and let them know that you need their help for some issues. Hope they will help you. Are you using their latest version theme (Last Update 17 August 19) because old version can cause compatibility issues.

Thanks

Yes dude, Try that over 3 months ago and did not work and I had open ticket on their support website and they dont reply, they tell you this general solution that does not fix anything. Besides how is it possible that Envato allows an author to sell a theme that does not work when installing, don’t they test and approve themes? how they have got this theme approved? How they allow this?

Hi, please post a comments into the theme comments and let them know that you have submitted their support ticket into their support systems/website and you need their help. So that they can know your concern and can assist you. Thanks

I have done that dude and they give you general solution which does not work! And after that they ignore you since it seems not even them know what to do, I been 3 months with this issue and besides you are not answering my question, how is it possible that Envato allows an author to sell a theme that does not work.

All items got approved by checking through envato quality team. If you are really facing issues then cause can be their update version. If your purchased theme author not replying and assist you then you can request a refund here. Also you can open Help ticket at envato and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you. Thanks

Well then envato quality team really did not see this one coming because is unbelievable that you buy a theme for opencart 3 and you install it and it does not install, gives you an error that crashes opencart software and even worst their support don’t care about their customers or even support them when they are selling a theme that does not work.