open list boredpanda

Hello everyone,

The website boredpanda.com uses something called “open list”. That lets the users the ability to publish new photos in a “public” list and to vote up or down for the other pictures which are published in the list.
Is there something similare I could use with wordpress ?

Find an example : http://www.boredpanda.com/beautiful-doors-around-the-world/

Thank you so much !

I am looking for something like.

If you are looking for public photo share script then you can check our profile for ‘ArtVenue’. I hope it will suits your needs.

abhimanyusharma003 said

If you are looking for public photo share script then you can check our profile for ‘ArtVenue’. I hope it will suits your needs.

Nice script but i am not looking for something like your script, its added in my favorite list, what i am looking for is a plugin so people can insert post with list and other users can complete the list.

tomawebdev said
abhimanyusharma003 said

Nice script but i am not looking for something like your script, its added in my favorite list, what i am looking for is a plugin so people can insert post with list and other users can complete the list.

Oh…!! I thought it’s photo sharing site with vertical layout.

I wish you all the very best for your project. :slight_smile:

It a must needed for now website, i search about the plugin, i can find just one plugin but its not like boredpanda

I asked a question in discussion i don’t receive any answer for 3 months ago.

Hey,

I just found out a similar plugin but with no image upload module. “Idea Factory” is the name.