Only logged in users can see website

Hello
I would like have a website that only registered users can see. I have a travel company and i would like there share videos about what customers should bring to tours etc, (if i can make “rank” to user it’s more better, for normal customer and premium customer (can see more specified page), editor etc,)
It’s my idea:
If customers booked tour in my company i send registration page where customer can registry, after registry i need accept registration (and i prefer if i can add account expire time too, after the expiration date deactivate account).
when open website need write the registered email and password then can see content, it’s mostly my (unlisted) youtube videos.
Please if you know any kind of this template in envato link here.

Thank you very much your help and i wish i write everything good :),
it’s my first Topic so if i forget something sorry

Have a look on codecanyon at membership plugins, many of which can help with this, although it will almost certainly require a degree of custom development

2 Likes

Do you intend to work with WordPress or other?

1 Like

Hi, mostly i use HTML and PHP but can use WordPress too.

A nevedből ítélve magyar vagy szóval leírom magyarul is mivel úgy jobban megy :slight_smile:
Jelenleg HTML alapú weboldalt használok, de WordPress-el is volt már dolgom párszor, és gondolom ott a felhasználokat jobban lehetne kezelni
Köszönöm szépen.
Üdv.: Norbi

Láttam, visszajövök hozzád pár perc múlva :yum:

Küldtem neked személyes üzentet itt a fórumon.
Nézzük meg a jelenlegi honlapod, úgy többet tudok mondani. :yum:

In general:

No one click solution for html.
The easiest way is to simply control video privacy settings.
Private videos and playlists can only be seen by you and the people you choose.

• How to change video privacy settings
    Youtube help
    see Private videos section

[Hungarian version]
A legegyszerűbb megoldás a videó adatvédelmi beállításainak módosítása:
A privát videókat és lejátszási listákat csak te és az általad kiválasztott felhasználók láthatják.