Online banking template/design

I need a template /design like this https://alisterbk.com/ in wordpress.
It’s online banking website, (features : clients/users can open account online and account number / sort code swift code and transaction pin will be generated and send to email, fund can be trasfer within account in web. Admin can fund and debit account. Activate and deactivate users account, transaction date can be type it manually, backdated, during user transfer process will ask for code send to email.

This is far too complicated for a stock marketplace.

FYI, to do this legitimately and properly will require a huge investment (easily tens of thousands of $ if not more) in security, hosting, management, regulation, legal, compliance etc.

Not that kind you are talking about,
Not legitimately, for stock market, but for education purpose, . Working within website alone. Not connecting to other banks.

I am sending pictures of function In, not complicated. I even have the template in html and sql.

Not that kind you are talking about,
Not legitimately, for stock market, but for education purpose, . Working within website alone. Not connecting to other banks.

I am sending pictures of function In, not complicated. I even have the template in html and sql.

charlie4282

Volunteer Community Moderator

April 13

This is far too complicated for a stock marketplace.

FYI, to do this legitimately and properly will require a huge investment (easily tens of thousands of $ if not more) in security, hosting, management, regulation, legal, compliance etc.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Presumably a user has to connect their bank info somehow to initially deposit funds?

I can’t comment on every region but generally speaking if a website is handling sensitive financial information (such as setting up accounts/viewing balances etc), let alone swift codes or actually managing transactions of funds in/out of accounts then that would 100% fall under compliance and financial conduct

managing transactions of funds in/out of accounts in with account open on the web, I have the html, template already, can you convert it to wordpress

You can look for a developer on www.studio.envato.com but again, to do this properly and securely will be thousands of $, and even then I don’t think that this would come close to the necessary standards to run a website with that functionality/data considerations.

This is not what WP is meant for.