One Year Ago I Left Office

Wow I actually remember reading your first message when you left the company months ago, I’m glad it worked out for you.

Nice changing! Good luck in the future!

1 Like

Do what you love! This is truly inspirational. Thanks for your story. Hope everything goes great for you!

1 Like

Your story is very inspiring, thank you for sharing this!

I’m working in the office 8 hours per day and only at evening i can compose music. For now i can’t leave the day job becouse i have family and my sales on AJ are like 20 licenses per month. So it would be a huge risk for me which i can’t take. But i hope some day it will be possible to me, to work just as a freelancer as you wrote. I remember when i started composing for AJ, it was one year ago, my daughter was 3 months old and i needed some extra money to hire a babysitter for her. Sales were very dissapointing at the start, but i worked hard, i got up an hour earlier to write music and i achieved my goal few months ago. I have to keep sales at this level but for now i can handle it.

I wish you big sales! Hard work and this will be a matter of time :slight_smile: Cheers!

2 Likes

Thank you for your story! I wish you many sales (and strong sales) the near future and possibility to leave your 8-hours-office work ASAP. Also I have 2 years old daughter, so I know what it feels like.
Keep going, bro!

BTW Like your lo fi hip hop instrumentals :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your story. I live in Brazil and am facing the same challenges. Much success and many joys for you !!!

1 Like

Thank you for your story! I’m sure you inspired so many people, I’m one of those. If you don’t love what you are doing, than why are you doing this. And your music is really good, I listen to the first one about winter and its remind me some epic sound from Game of Thrones. Hope your wish to hear your music as OST will come true! We believe in you!

1 Like

Thank you! Still waiting for the call from HBO… or Netflix )))

Nice story, thanks for sharing

This is a great story! I think it is very relevant for our profession, whether there is a musical education or not. If the soul lies in creativity in any of its manifestations, you need to do everything to follow the dream. And when it still becomes the income for which you can survive, it is only “Bravo”