Onair2 - Plugin and License

I installed on a website but think that the domain was set to the temp when I licensed it. Can my license get deactivated so I can reactivate? In addition, I am not getting an option to install the required plugins.

Help!!

Hi

theme registration maintain through theme author own database. So, if you need to unregister/deactivate then you can do it from your wp-admin. In your pruchased theme options should have options for both register and unregister theme license.

If you don’t have access of old website wp-admin where the theme registered/activated then you have to contact theme author and request them to unregister/deactivate the theme license for the old domian/website.

Required plugin installation options may be required theme license registered.

contact theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author, theme author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

ok, I purchased it through Envato so is this not the place to request a deactivation?

plugin license activation maintain by the item author through their own support systems. So that they can keep track all licenses. so please contact author and ask them support.