Olexandr got rejected. Thoughts?

Hello guys! :slight_smile:

Now when I got your attention, I really need your honest opinion!

What do you think make AJ reviewer to consider this track as not enough commercial composition/arrangement quality for AJ?
Especially considering the fact thereā€™s a lot of cr*p that slips through review and is getting approved.

Is it that bad? Is it good and itā€™s a mistake by reviewer? Share what you think! :thinking:

Hereā€™s the track:

-OI

1 Like

I see no reasons for rejection.
Itā€™s very strange that you got hard reject after more than 1k tracks

1 Like

I see no reason for rejection also,maybe the reviewer had a bad day or something :confused:

3 Likes

Sounds great! I could (would love to) actually use something like this for my upcoming theme intro video. Hopefully Iā€™ll find something similar enough. :frowning:

Itā€™s really sad seeing loads of crap approved (not only on AJ but also TF), while great items are being rejected or soft-rejected numerous times for totally non-sense reasons.

I am not a musician and rarely comment on AJ related topics, but I would be the first to buy this track if itā€™s approved for sale.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

If youā€™re interested in similar style you can check this one

The funny thing is I like the rejected one more. :joy:

It sounds more energetic and ā€œricherā€ (sorry for my unprofessional terms). The ā€œStomps And Clapsā€ is good too, but sounds a bit ā€œflatā€ compared to ā€œPercussive Energetic Upbeat Sportsā€. Doesnā€™t have the same ā€œenergyā€ and overall feeling like the rejected one.

1 Like

I agree! This is funny actually :smiley:

Is it possible it sounds too close to something else on AJ?

1 Like

I donā€™t know about that. It wasnā€™t the reason they hard rejected it anyway.

Olexandr

Iā€™ve had a few percussion tunes hit hard reject as well. I presume itā€™s a genre thing - reviews might have hard time figuring out what percussion tune is commercially viable and what isnā€™t. Itā€™s the only thing Iā€™ve come up with. Maybe they think that these kinds of tunes are either too simple or repetitive even when that is exactly the point :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe thatā€™s the case! So yes, and itā€™s a bit frustrating considering that a few people already contacted me saying they wanna license this tune right now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It sounds fine to me! Itā€™s very punchy, but not overpowering. The short reverb tails really suit the track.

Also, how do you embed SC in your post like that? Iā€™ve been looking it up online, but I canā€™t figure it out! :frowning:

1 Like

I think that this sounds very good. Strange solution of the reviewer.

1 Like

Hey man itā€™s really simple - just go to a ā€˜shareā€™ menu and paste a link from there! Thatā€™s what I did :slight_smile:

Mysteries of Faith

1 Like

Olexandr got rejected? Robertā€™s gast is flabbered.

Seriously, all sounds decent from my endā€¦ i canā€™t understand why is rejected.

1 Like

This is a good quality track, all cool!

1 Like

I think it is good track for AJ. :blush:

1 Like

I have no idea why :slight_smile:

BTW the beginning is quite similiar to one of the stomp best sellers :wink:

2 Likes

This is a very cool track. I canā€™t believe it got rejected! :open_mouth: :slight_smile:

1 Like