Ok, Audiojungle. 26th in a row. Why do not you love me so much?

I wonder if I’m going to Pond5 for example, and that we know that they accept the tracks more easily than here. I can make as much money out there as on this site here.

Anyway, if you want to continue to persist in having an answer here and if you have an hour and a half to waste, you can listen to this video where the reviewers try to sell their point of view on rejected tracks. I’m still not convinced but maybe you will, who knows!

Everything has long been revised. You are not careful. In the first message, I wrote that everything was done as it should. The reviewers do not want to answer and this is their right. In this case, I see only confirmation of discrimination. In any case, this was the last track I sent here.

This is a real nice topic without content :grin:
Nobody can help you in this way. Why post here if fellow authors are not given the chance to help?
If your track is really good, my suggestion is to share it. See if your right. The problem can be in the commercial value for AJ and not in the quality. Maybe some small adaption could make it fit.
Anyway it’s about you wanting the help or not.

3 Likes

+1 to “post your rejected track here”

1 Like

+1 as well… not even to be snarky i’d just like to hear the track since you put so much money and time into it.

1 Like

“This composition is already sold by me in an exclusive license. Therefore, I do not have the right to put it here”

Put a watermark on it then there shouldn’t be any problem with posting a link to it here, even if you have sold it exclusively to someone.

Hey :call_me_hand:t3:

I think that reviewers are pretty fair and give the rejections for particular reasons
Your track can be good in trems of mixing, but it can be useless in terms of commercial viability
We need to hear your track

Cheers!