nWallet

sorry dysko its not confirming the code at all just keep loading, loading and loading

1 Like

hi dysko any update ?

1 Like

hi i have discoverd it not only working with my device and I tried to install it on other phone too with my account but its not confirming the code

1 Like

Hello,
I canā€™t connect to the application on any Android smartphone/ tablet for days :confused: Hangs on confirming the code.

1 Like

Hi @dysko. We are here and we have real issues with your app. Can You help us, please??
I have problems with authorization codes too. I tried to install nWallet on different phones after several authorization failures on my phone and i had the same problems! i tried more than 50 times to authorize nWallet, but nothingā€¦((((
Itā€™s very disappointing.
Can You help me and other guys to solve this problem? (cause your advice to try again and again is NOT the solution for this problem)
Thanks a lot!
Best Regards, Anthony.

1 Like

Hi thereā€¦ I am on vacation currently and I will not be able to handle this in next several days. I believe there is a issue between app and communication with Envatoā€¦ Iā€™ll do my best, but I canā€™t promise anything before July 20th.

Update:

1. Re-add accounts [I know I said it before, but this step is needed]
  2. App update is pendingā€¦ Please update

There was error that app would close connection if server would not respond in 2.5 seconds.

2 Likes

Success !
It is working now (at least for me) :sunglasses:. Got code, waited for 5-6 seconds and got into balance section :slight_smile:

Cheers !

Thanks a lot! Everything is fine now!
@dysko have a nice holiday. God bless You!

thanks dysko everything working fine now

Dear @dysko. Thank You so much for quick support! Now i can add and authorize account.
BUTā€¦it seems to be the application doesnā€™t work correctly, unfortunately.
After authorizing account, the application updates all info correctly, but after that there is no any notifications about further sales and comments.
When I try to refresh my sales info manually (by pulling down the main screen) there is nothing again. White circle refresh indicator rotates and rotatesā€¦and rotatesā€¦and nothingā€¦
If i disconnect my account, revoke access in API Envato interface, and add it one more time with new key, then nWallet updates all balance and sales info BUT! when i have next sale, the information in app doesnā€™t updates.
So, nWallet makes updates only ones - when i add my account for the fist time.

(notification interval is set to 10 minutes)

p.s.: Sorry for my English (hope you understand me)
p.s.2: and sorry for troubles during your vacation.

1 Like

Dear @dysko timeout on account is not fixed, (after last update) :pensive: Fix it PLEASE!

Hi thereā€¦ Would you be kind to re-add it again? I donā€™t have any sales to test it on my own accountā€¦ :slight_smile: sorry

App is not working anymore. It doesnā€™t get any sales updates since I updated it yesterday and I had several sales. Manual attempt to updated doesnā€™t work, it shows load animation and after a while it is gone, and nothing is updated. I tried removing and adding account, it is not working.

1 Like

Same here. I updated it yesterday, it doesnā€™t notify anymore on new sales and it shows an old amount :frowning:

2 Likes

Still not workingā€¦

1 Like

not working for me too. I removed my account and when I want to create new one, http://api.grave-design-com/nwallet does not respondingā€¦ /// OK, account was connected, actual balance was updated, so I hope it will work :slight_smile:

All users must re-add account after update. Iā€™ve changed app to ā€œnWallet 2ā€ and youā€™ll need to approve it to access your data to workā€¦ If your app doesnā€™t work after updating app to the newest version, and re-adding account, contact me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I canā€™t see any authorisations for user ā€œ@SMARTPluginsā€ on the server side - please re add account again. Tnx
same for @greenline, @Chuckwalla and @Cryonics

@LLmotion, @leafcolor have several requests in last few hours, and I believe it is fine now.

ps. 151 user currently online and using app normally.

1 Like

It looks like it is working now, thanks!

@dysko yeah it is working now! thx