nWallet

Hi, thanks for quick reply.

Actually I just mistyped my question. My question is, No notification sound when sales happened.

Same answer my friend. Nothing changed in the app. If there is updates in the statement - sound should be working. If nothing helps, try to add account again - donā€™t remove previous - it should work or reinstall app. :slight_smile:

thanks again bro. I did reinstallation too but no success. I got notification for all other apps except this one. any idea?

Send me your device details (model and OS version) but no promises :open_mouth:

Lava Iris X8 L
Android 5.1

Thanks bro.

Dysko, thank you a thousand times again for this wonderful app! Itā€™s the reason I havenā€™t switched to iPhone yet)

1 Like

@dysko hey bro, any updates on my query?

Hello! Thanks for your awesome app. But I have some problem after update.

1. I can`t set sound for notification. (I set *.mp3 file, but everytime time i hear defolt android sound)
  2. I catch notification, see 2 (or more) sales. But if i if Iā€™m going to watch details, i wonā€™t see all sales with names of projects. For example I see 4 sales, going to details and see only 2 or 3 projectsā€¦ every time lost one or more sale details . Can it be because of time zone?

Iā€™m using: htc one (m7), HTC Sense 6.0 (android 5.0.2)

Can i get old version of this app in *.APK file? Old i mean version where for start app you need to enter API KEY and done. Before update all work perfectly.

Thanks in advance!

I stopped working. It does not update the information even if I pull down the screen. Loading freezes. Automatic updates also do not work. What could be the problem?

@graphix_shiv nothing new, sorry but I canā€™t find a problem.
@Chuckwalla try with regular notification from the list of sounds provided by your system. Issue with number of sales could be time zone related but I cant confirm it for sure. Old version is discontinued and it would not work even if you find APK somewhere (notifications at least).
@OnTheTune please send error reports if asked. That is the only way for me to check for errors.

Try to resolve issues by removing your account in settings, and re-adding it again.

1 Like

There is no reports. Just Freezing.
I tried to delete an account in the application and go again. I tried to reinstall the application on the memory card and the internal memory of the smartphone. Always the same thing. :cry:

Strange.
The last two weeks I have had a lot of sales and applications do not work.
Two days sitting without sales, , I received notification of the change in the balance and app now works without lags.

In it thereā€™s a connection?

There were some issues with background data processing. Several users contacted me so this morning it is fixed *(i hope) for all users.

I hope so! Because your app is the best for android!

P.s. There is no sound notification. I have seen what you said to Chuckawalla. That does not fix the problem.

Thereā€™s ads in this app. I donā€™t like ads. Please make a way to pay to remove ads.

3 Likes

Sales not updating for the past 2-3 days @dysko. Kindly have a look on it. Thanks.

Working fine in android since the beginning of times :smiley:

For all users with login issues, please try to add account againā€¦ I believe that issue has been resolved :smiley:

hi dysko, Thanks for your support due to repair I have removed the app in phone but after phone got repaired I tried to reinstall it and its installed but the problem is it is not confirming the code at all its just keep loading I have tried it and left it for some time that too its not confirm the code plz let me know may i missing something any way great app man

1 Like

Hi, please try to add it again now,ā€¦