nWallet

is there anyway to get the older version’s apk file? I liked the design better.

Probably you can, but it will not work… :slight_smile: Old app was using a server side app to work.

Hi Mate, @dysko

You may try to ask following badge for your own profile.

That green color spanner icon badge :blush:

4 Likes

Nice idea :slight_smile: who would be in charge of that? :slight_smile:

Hi @dysko Is there an issue with not all sales showing up on the statement page? I know you can filter it by referrals etc. But that’s not it- the daily total is correct on the overview page but its not the same as the daily total on the statement page.

Can we suggest that @dysko receive the industrious inventor for this awesome, free app? Which might just be the best app in the world. Ever. :smile_cat:

1 Like

On the Statementpage it is shown without fee’s. On the Overview it’s probably not :slight_smile: I’ll take a look at it. Tnx

I’m sorry but you made a teribal mistake.

What I see here is another application. I didn’t want to use this application. You should have just upload a new application called nWallet 2 or something

Please bring back the old version, I really like it, and make this version nWallet 2 Alpha, and in the end add a new version nWallet Final or something

1 Like

Agree with you, I very loved old nWallet WIDGET and APP too.
He should bring back old with all this stuff and rebranding new for nWallet2…

cc @Cryonics sorry boys, but it will not gonna happen… old app is retired…

I always “love” people who use applications made by others in their spare time and offered for free, but still they can’t stop themselves complaining about things they would like better…Come on people, development takes time and time costs money. Say thanks to dysko and move on!

5 Likes

He make app for people and he need to listen what people wants!
Simple life rule :smirk:

Nope, I don’t :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why you made app for what? For you?
Delete app please if you don’t want to listen what people wants or just make app value!

If you don’t like it, uninstall it and all fine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Could you please add the income value shown on your screenshot on my screen as well? :smiley:

TBH, what I really miss is the visual climb up of the income after new sale(s). That was very exciting. :blush:

Anyway, this app is just fantastic! :+1: Thanks again, dysko!

2 Likes
  1. I didn’t asked for anything new, I just asked for the old version
  2. If he want us to use his application he needs to listen to us, because in the future he can add more premium functionalities and can earn money.
  3. I’m not using the application anymore because I don’t find it usefull anymore.
  4. I might create my own android application…
1 Like

I can’t agree more, but it does matter a lot how the users are asking these features.

When the author tells us that he wants to keep things in a certain way, but some users keep to put pressure on him or even give him bad rating on Google Play (I’m not saying about you here) this is not correct nor ethical.

Well, @sodasi_web see for instance here a good example of how a feedback should be given:

Something is wrong with the app on my phone.

one and same notifications of comments to my music appear again and again.