nWallet

This is very aggressive politics, why he did app when he don’t interested in opinion of users… I disappointed of this man :anguished:

1 Like

I love the new app, really great! Thanks for your work!

In bk2021 model doesn’t works :frowning: please fix it

Can you provide me with a more detailed information?

After registering in every ten minute my phone says : “unfortunately nwallet has stopped” and it repeats in every 30 minute interval. When I open nWallet ui doesn’t shows correctly, (crashes green bar in bottom) . And after then app again says : “unfortunately enwallet has stopped working” . Please i am an active envato member, i everytime refreshing and refreshing my dashboard, if you can fix it (if it’s not so hard to do) please do it :blush:

Hi there… Firstly, click on send report button if it appears :slight_smile: please let me know which language is set on device… And send me device info & OS version…

I’ll do my best :slight_smile:

If this is your message: 'Crashed on Bk2021, please fix this :(1" please update app on the play store :slight_smile:

Will you consider my request for premium version?

1 Like

yeah this is my message , i updated but crashes every time :frowning:

Latest update is 7.0.36. If you are using that version, submit crash report and I’ll check it more… Is your system 4.0.3?

@Tecdiary I will think about it but, for now I cant publish paid app via Play Store (Bosnia is not supported)

1 Like

omg , very fast response!! Thanlk You Dysko1 :blush: now everythink is ok in enwallet :blush:

1 Like

The first thing I want to say - thank you for the application.

And I want to ask the question: Is it possible to add the button like - “manual update” for all information?

Thank you. :wink:

Tnx :smiley: I believe that is implemented by using pull to refresh… if that is what you ask?

Very nice update @dysko! One thing, and maybe it’s just me but when I click sales I expected to see earnings rather than statement.

1 Like

For example, if I set up Update Interval for every 1 hour (for save my mobile traffic), and if I want to see the account balance (or comments) right now - I can push the button “Forced Update” (manual update… etc). :blush:

I like this update @dysko, keep it coming!

Ok, as I said… you have pull to refresh option… Just open app and on the Dashboard put your finger on the free space of the screen and pull it down… :smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your app and for your updates. For me it is the best by far :slight_smile:

hi dysko the app is looking great and working great but what iam missing is live notifications

1 Like

You don’t get them at all or? Did you turn it on in the settings? Also, can you provide me with your device and os version?