nWallet

No working for me :frowning:
Still get information: application was stopped.
HTC ONE M9ā€¦

Yepā€¦Still crashing unfortunately! :cry:

Loving the app! Some improvements are still needed, thatā€™s for sure, but itā€™s a great and beautiful improvement! Much better than the Android 2.2 interface!

If you need help developing elements, Iā€™ll gladly help you out!

Cheers! :blush:

1 Like

Has anyone tried update? :slight_smile:

Yeap, update has improved Statement and other options. Thanks!

But the crucial option for me is - auto notification, which didnā€™t work in original New version. Hope it will work with this update, though weā€™ll figure it out later :slight_smile:
Automatic Notification was the most amazing feature in old Nwallet, actually.

2 Likes

Itā€™s ok for now, But still have no Widget, add please.
Thanks.

Hi thereā€¦

• New update is pendingā€¦ a lot of users was feeling insecure with in-app login. Login form is moved outside to use access codesā€¦ I hope that it will not be too complicated to use.
  • @Cryonics Widget will not return (not for now anyway), so please use Dashclock Widget and add nWallet extension.

Working fine now!!! 5 :star:

2 Likes

What is that? ā€œnWallet extensionā€ where I can find it?

Install Dashclock, youā€™ll find it in there

I apperciate it!

working good

I really like new look, but auto notification works funky

Can you provide more information? Funky doesnā€™t help in resolving this bug :slight_smile:

Hey @dysko, first - thanks a lot for creating the app and updating it :smiley:

I really like the latest update, but I do have a couple of suggestions for improvements:

• Earnings graph:

Itā€™s nice to see the trends, but it would be great to have small lines on the Y bar showing the amount of earnings for each month. Iā€™d like to know in a quick glace what each of the peaks represents in terms of earnings.

And also, I kind of prefer the stack bars view, but maybe itā€™s only me :wink:

• The widget. I know thereā€™s an extension for dashclock, but the previous extension was simply perfect. Is there any way to bring it back?

• In the statement view I agree with @DOGmotion about the actual earning stat after deduction of all fees.

And thatā€™s all from me :slight_smile: Thanks again for your great work buddy!

When you launch application, sales info remain without changes during some time. Older version updated immediately after launch. New version update info with some delay. I also prefer older sales bar design. New ā€œmountainsā€ is not professional IMO.

3 Likes

I really like this new nwallet design! The prediction is great and i can report that i have had no crashes on my android sysyem. (had a few just after launch, they are gone now).

Love the new design! @dysko :smile: Thank you for your hard work in building the app! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Should I try something like this?

18 Likes

Wow, awesome look