nWallet

Thank you @dysko
It works now :slight_smile:
And now i’m waiting for the next ring :stuck_out_tongue:

AP

Thank you @dysko

@dysko
I am aware that sometimes one or two item is missing at item sale list (When I click on the x New Sales or xx Sales bubble).
Sometimes it shows, sometimes it doesn’t.
Anybody meets this issues?

Yes, I have that issue. New sales replaces the old one’s for that day and it shows only part of them. If I sold track 5 times , only 2-3 are displayed after a while

Please!, Nwallet not working for a long long time. It was for me one of the most important apps for the mobile phone. I know it was not working for Envato API reasons. Is there any news about it?. Thank you

It works. Just have received a notification.
Try to re-login (or re-install the app and re-login).

1 Like

Yes relogin worked for me. Thanks mate :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! :wink:

Great app (i’ll say it again):smiley:

Hey @dysko ,

there is a glitch on some smartphone models. The notification sound repeats forever and never stops unless you restart the phone OR open the app and change the ringtone.

Strange thing is it happens on some models only - e.g. works fine on SG6/7, LG G3/4/5, Huawei P9 etc, but does the annoying infinite sound on other models - Huawei Y5/Y6, Samsung A5 and others.

Is this something you’re aware of?

1 Like

Hey, didn’t notice the App got life again. Absolutely great @dysko ! I love it! :heart_eyes:

Just bought you another coffee.

@UJ-pro tnx for coffee :slight_smile: It is live for a while :slight_smile:
@theAlThemist I know for that issue but problem is that that big is not constant on all platforms and all devices, and I would need exact device do determine what is wrong… Anyway… New version will be live in a month or two if I find a time to finally finish it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am a new user of this wonderful program. I used to have experience using a similar program on a Windows phone. What I would like to see in your program:
A message about the sale of an element that contains: the title of the template (music, code, etc.) and the net profit from this element. Add the author’s portfolio with the sales amount of each item.
It would also be nice to add information about how much you need to sell to go to another percentage. (Author fee schedule).

Don’t get me wrong, but all this you have in the Envato site. No need for app. The purpose of this app is totally different.

1 Like

hi there…
App is finally updated… I needed to change a lot of things so probably some new bugs will appear. Also, Dashboard is far from finished so please be patient.

2 Likes

Thnx, white background with earnings looks great. Dashboard - hope you will make it friendly. Is that possible to make a count of money per sales like in old black style version of this app? It was awesome to watch how your money up. Relaxing :))

1 Like

Hi!
Everything is ok except the menu with 3 vertical dots. “Add Account” and “Fetch Data” don’t work there.
Android 6.0
Thank you for update :slight_smile:

Yes, looks great, but…doesnt work, since i simply can not add my account. Pressing “Add Account” does nothing.

Android 7.1.2

P.S. i managed to add acoount with left menu misc “Add Account”. But not with 3 dots menu on the right

Hi there!
I completely agree with you. The old version of the Dashboard design was really great. But perfection doesn’t have limits. So we’ll wait for the updates. =)

@dysko
Thank you for your work. Keep us posted :slightly_smiling_face: :thumbsup:

I have created a way more friendly and complex web-app (accesible in the browser, 100% mobile friendly) and released in on CodeCanyon 1 week ago, that does exactly what nWallet does…i created it for myself in the beginning but it developed into a more complex thing…

If you’re interested to see how it looks like, I can’t paste the link here, but be sure to PM me on my CodeCanyon page.

Cheers,
SoundLoungeStudio (creating for AudioJungle and CodeCanyon).