nWallet

works perfectly now for me too! Thank you so much!

Is there any paid option to remove the ads because they are very annoying and I would be glad to pay and get rid of them? Also would be great to have a total sale number per day in the first screen and in the ā€œEarningsā€ screen would be great to have the current month on top, the first visible, not the bottom.

1 Like

Hi thereā€¦ there was some issues, so if updating doesnā€™t work - please re-add account.
@LaurentiuDorin there is no paid option for nowā€¦ Sorry.

1 Like

@dysko Great app! Thank you so much.

Hi. What does the second number means? (first is a balance)

support. I also interested)))

Predicted sales, if it continues selling at the current rate).

Thanks ! ! !

@dysko
nWallet doesnā€™t working again.
It doesnā€™t refresh balace. When i try to disconnect account and get verification code again i see this message in my browser: {ā€œsuccessā€:false,ā€œmessageā€:ā€œSQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 144 Table ā€˜./nwallet/usersā€™ is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failedā€}

So, nothing happens.

Same hereā€¦ not updating it seems?

There were some issues with the Envato API (that nwallet needs to work). I guess this should be sorted out soon.

http://status.envato.com/

1 Like

Hi thereā€¦ Database which is taking care of refresh_tokens is breaking downā€¦ I will need to return to old way of getting data via API key or to remove multiple device supportā€¦ It is getting messy :slight_smile: please, re-add accounts (for the 10th time)

Sorry

2 Likes

Hey. dysko

Nwallet seems to stop updating the sales info this evening.

Rebooting the application and re-entering the API code didnā€™t help.

1 Like

yep. i can confirm that. This morning app stopped updating sales notifications

The app seems to be unstable now.
Do any others know another similar premium app for the Envato sale tracking?. I am willing to pay for a more stable app.
Michael

Yes, the app does not update my statsā€¦itā€™s very sad:(

Hi peopleā€¦ Would it be too hard for you to contact me directly when you have issues? I wasnā€™t aware that app is ā€œdownā€ until @AudioPuppet contacted me. Try it now pleaseā€¦

Something is very wrongā€¦ Iā€™ll need to take look into this. Sorry guysā€¦ API is not responding to the app.

4 Likes

The API does not respond and in some other applications.

List-purchases API doesnā€™t work, nWallet API doesnā€™t work at all too.

Is there anyone else face issues in API ?

I have the same problemā€¦ :confused: