nWallet

Hi thereā€¦ I am on vacation currently and I will not be able to handle this in next several days. I believe there is a issue between app and communication with Envatoā€¦ Iā€™ll do my best, but I canā€™t promise anything before July 20th.

Update:

1. Re-add accounts [I know I said it before, but this step is needed]
  2. App update is pendingā€¦ Please update

There was error that app would close connection if server would not respond in 2.5 seconds.

2 Likes

Success !
It is working now (at least for me) :sunglasses:. Got code, waited for 5-6 seconds and got into balance section :slight_smile:

Cheers !

Thanks a lot! Everything is fine now!
@dysko have a nice holiday. God bless You!

thanks dysko everything working fine now

Dear @dysko. Thank You so much for quick support! Now i can add and authorize account.
BUTā€¦it seems to be the application doesnā€™t work correctly, unfortunately.
After authorizing account, the application updates all info correctly, but after that there is no any notifications about further sales and comments.
When I try to refresh my sales info manually (by pulling down the main screen) there is nothing again. White circle refresh indicator rotates and rotatesā€¦and rotatesā€¦and nothingā€¦
If i disconnect my account, revoke access in API Envato interface, and add it one more time with new key, then nWallet updates all balance and sales info BUT! when i have next sale, the information in app doesnā€™t updates.
So, nWallet makes updates only ones - when i add my account for the fist time.

(notification interval is set to 10 minutes)

p.s.: Sorry for my English (hope you understand me)
p.s.2: and sorry for troubles during your vacation.

1 Like

Dear @dysko timeout on account is not fixed, (after last update) :pensive: Fix it PLEASE!

Hi thereā€¦ Would you be kind to re-add it again? I donā€™t have any sales to test it on my own accountā€¦ :slight_smile: sorry

App is not working anymore. It doesnā€™t get any sales updates since I updated it yesterday and I had several sales. Manual attempt to updated doesnā€™t work, it shows load animation and after a while it is gone, and nothing is updated. I tried removing and adding account, it is not working.

1 Like

Same here. I updated it yesterday, it doesnā€™t notify anymore on new sales and it shows an old amount :frowning:

2 Likes

Still not workingā€¦

1 Like

not working for me too. I removed my account and when I want to create new one, http://api.grave-design-com/nwallet does not respondingā€¦ /// OK, account was connected, actual balance was updated, so I hope it will work :slight_smile:

All users must re-add account after update. Iā€™ve changed app to ā€œnWallet 2ā€ and youā€™ll need to approve it to access your data to workā€¦ If your app doesnā€™t work after updating app to the newest version, and re-adding account, contact me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I canā€™t see any authorisations for user ā€œ@SMARTPluginsā€ on the server side - please re add account again. Tnx
same for @greenline, @Chuckwalla and @Cryonics

@LLmotion, @leafcolor have several requests in last few hours, and I believe it is fine now.

ps. 151 user currently online and using app normally.

1 Like

It looks like it is working now, thanks!

@dysko yeah it is working now! thx

works perfectly now for me too! Thank you so much!

Is there any paid option to remove the ads because they are very annoying and I would be glad to pay and get rid of them? Also would be great to have a total sale number per day in the first screen and in the ā€œEarningsā€ screen would be great to have the current month on top, the first visible, not the bottom.

1 Like

Hi thereā€¦ there was some issues, so if updating doesnā€™t work - please re-add account.
@LaurentiuDorin there is no paid option for nowā€¦ Sorry.

1 Like

@dysko Great app! Thank you so much.

Hi. What does the second number means? (first is a balance)