Now yes my design is better that before (french fries packaging) pls feedback.

Regards.

1 Like

H JeriTeam,

• Pay attention in details, the white sauce pot is cut on the right side.
  • Varied red patterns, equalize the reds and effects. You can use the colors of “Original” ribbon for all other reds.
  • Red ribbon on the top seems purposefully pixelated, your art does not need it, make it all red.
  • The potatoes photo has lower quality than all other elements of the art, I would replace it by a high res image and not so red.
  • The “KEKE CRISPS” logo concept seems interesting, but consider to equalize widths, increase the letter spacing for “CRISPS”
  • You have empty space on the left of the “150g” ribbon. If you decide to keep the image (needs to reduce saturation), move the ribbon to the left a little, so it won’t touch the dish.

Other PNG images here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=crisps+png&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjj79L0xaXwAhX-tpUCHWA0Cp4Q2-cCegQIABAA&oq=crisps+png&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzICCAAyBggAEAUQHjIGCAAQBRAeMgYIABAFEB4yBggAEAUQHjIGCAAQBRAeMgYIABAFEB4yBggAEAUQHjIGCAAQBRAeMgYIABAFEB5QwTBYtzdg9TloAHAAeACAAXGIAagDkgEDMC40mAEAoAEBqgELZ3dzLXdpei1pbWfAAQE&sclient=img&ei=Ob-LYKPvBP7t1sQP4Oio8Ak&bih=751&biw=1440

2 Likes

Thank you, I will to fix more better :slight_smile:

And also Pay attention your feedback.

Regards.

1 Like

@webdesigntrade

Now yes? I change design like field :slight_smile: but I don’t like my first post my design :wink:

Thank you.

hi the first one is definitely too plain, there is an issue of the cut pot , as @webdesigntrade mentioned and rightfully so, u choose try to do a small montage in order to get the other part back thanks to a horizontal flip , with a mask. The main other problem is that there is close to no space to put any other information here and th focus is not really the right one insofar as “french fries” is almost invisible …i identify that there is a picture that helps to understand what the product is all about, though this information should be valued all the same. Otherwise, there is a misalignment of the plate of fries, this is a central element and should be considered as such, in otherwords, this should be given a central position and placed according to impact zones vertically … (basically , u have to bring the plate up so that it gets closer from the center to get the proper attention but also to get more connected with the “description” (in this case, this means the title). The background is too plain, look, if a buyer gets this they may feel that they can wander what they have been purchasing and that they could do by themselves … which amounts to saying that the commercial potential of this creation is rather low. There is a lack of breathing, not only between the bottom margin and the plate and “weight bullet” but also in the whole header area … where the texts, the ribbon and so on are placed in too much of a compact and dense way until this is “choking”. A big flaw here is in terms of branding … there is no space available to put any brand-related item, like a logo but , for such an item, this is precisely what your potential buyer would need, they need their brand to be visible , identifiable and most importantly noticed and remembered …

woooow the second version is soooooooooo much better , this is crazy to have so much of a gap between two versions … though there are some things to improve all the same … the biggest problem here is the big gap between the header and the rest of the design … u need to bring the whole header down so that u can also free some space between the upper margin and the header and that it ultimately breathes … why is the ribbon color green here when red is prevailing otherwise? this makes close to no sense because even if u do not feel like using red for the ribbon why not another color like a bit ocre color for instance? i also believe that u should get rid of the black color here …it would properly be more harmonious again with shifting to red. French fries is a bit small but at least this looks good like this … remember to free some space also between the bottom margin and the footer elements , u will globally have a more compact design in the middle where there is the main focus (mid of the canvas)

2 Likes

Agree, second version is on another level :+1:

@n2n44
Now yes? I am not sure if it is ok.

1 Like

yeah far better again but all the lower part from the red ribbon to the rest of the bottom part of the design , u should put it up a bit , so that u can free some space at the bottom and have some breathing. I think that u should turn the "french fries’ text bolder so that this spring out more, too

indeed, i think that maybe decreasing slightly the main title would be welcome, so that this ressembles more the first version in terms of size but this is fair like this

@n2n44

Now yes?

push up all the bottom part slightly up to free some space between the bottom margin and the design so that this can breathe. once again, increase the interspace between letters of “fresh fries” and make this text bolder so that this is more visible

1 Like

@n2n44

Now yes again :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah this is good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you but
do I need make a design back? it’s front.

well i guess so since this is a packing that u have here … not sure the item could be sold otherwise, indeed

1 Like

That’s why I wanted to do a back design so that graphicriver will be approved for sure.

One question … approved graphicriver design does not need numbers measures (2.9in x 3.6in) with bleed .25 and 300 dpi? is that ok or not?

I am not sure if it’s ok.

no Jeri … too flat , too simple, not outstanding enough … only one level of information … and not enough breathing as well … do not spread text paragraphs so much horizontally in the first place , keep some breathing in the sideways. , then introduce a red color bullet under the ingredients and nutrition facts, then these texts to white color. Next , get rid of the edge of the bottom bullet , this is badly executed , for the concerned frame is too large and spreading too much horizontally. Increase the information related to contact , give them a bolder font and make sure that they are more outstanding for branding matters

1 Like

thank you so much, I will fix some. :slight_smile:

1 Like