Novo

I am so disappointed! I bought the theme from evanto market. I installed bitnami on my computer and developed my site. I bought hosting and uploaded it to the internet. The site works, but when I open the topic to see the documentation the first page crashes. I wrote support tickets, but it’s a voice in the desert. My site is online this way and my heart is broken. This is a portfolio with which I am applying for a job and now my employers see a broken site. There is no telephone, no other way to contact than a ticket, and the ticket is and no one answers it. Is this called topic support?

please i need help, how can i connect?

1 Like

That looks like a plugin ia not active or not being read correctly.

The author’s support is here https://support.promo-theme.com/

The item gets a near perfect rating so presumably it is something very basic

2 Likes

I’m really in love with the topic and I want my site back, it’s just so impossible to contact someone who knows what to do :frowning:

1 Like

Check the documentation with the theme to make sure it is installed correctly, and submit a ticket using the link above

2 Likes

The theme is installed correctly, it works without a problem, but when you wait for it in the hosting it becomes a problem. I sent a ticket again, hopefully a reply soon, but they are really slow

1 Like

Support suggests 1 (working) day to reply so shouldn’t take too long

2 Likes

Wow! This is said quickly :slight_smile: The topic is already working and I am happy :slight_smile:

1 Like