Not sure about the Scary Clowns Party Flyer

Hello,
Halloween is coming soon.
What you think of this Scary clowns flyer?
Im not sure about the shadows on the clown and the highlights and shadows in general.
Can you give me little help?
Thnx

Imgur

1 Like

hello @anon1793733:

This approved item in graphicriver?

I love it! Looks scary! Just i would advice to submit it like 1 month before Halloween, not now.

1 Like

@Bokstas yes i will do thnx

@JeriTeam why, is it that bad?
No I will upload it on the middle of september.

1 Like

I understand you :slight_smile:

Your flyer is very nice but I am not expert to flyer.

1 Like

hi my friend, indeed the flyer and composition look great but as usual, the “downside” of what u have done is as regard to typo. Do not get me wrong, I do not mean that typo is bad, but this could be really improved if u ask me … especially when it comes to “clowns” and “mansion” and the “dj hallo and …”. here is what I would have done if I were u … I would have pushed “return…” a little upper, I would have selected a little less vertical font for “clowns” and I would have put “clowns” and mansion in the same style (this layer style looks quite cool). At this stage this is not super coherent to have both parts of what seems to be the same title so very different in terms of font, size, contrast and impact. U should also increase the inter lettering in all the smaller texts, they will turn them more readable, trendy and will make they look better aesthetically speaking. Finally, why flagging the top right corner texts when all are flagged in the middle otherwise ?

Thnx i will improve the typo. I upload the Halloween flyers in september. And there are more great flyers to come. So fasten your seatbelts its gonna be a bumpy ride.:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@n2n44 I followed some tuts of Bennie productions and now i focused more on highlights and shadows to make the flyer more coherse. I got many of his skills years ago but i lost and forgot it a little. So now i take more time for this and design more of this kind of flyers. Thnx

1 Like

Benny is a great artist but not the best teacher … Nemanja sekulic is by far a much better teacher , u can also learn from piximperfect even if he he is less creation oriented , what I mean by this is that out of these three awesome channels u get a lot to learn from but from a pedagogical point of view , benny’s channel is the less interesting one despite he is probably the best artist of these three people

1 Like

True, Bennie Got some great skills but he doesn’t explain things. And once you see 1 video you see all. But the way that he is playing with textures and give it a realistic look is Very great. I don 't have this skills.