Not Receive Envato Package For Power Elite Author?

Hello everyone!

I’ve just joined the forum to find anyone like me :slight_smile:

Before New Year, We got the news from Envato that we reached to Power Elite Author and would receive the “gift” package to my address. But now, it’s been about 3 months without any packages. Our team is still looking forward to that, not because of the ring & hoodies any more, just the gift for our struggling for over 5 years. Haizzz

Did Envato forget to ship the package for us? Anyone had been in this case, can give me some advice?

Thanks so much, mates

1 Like

Hey @Opal_WP,
Congrats for new achievement :+1::tada:

You can get in touch with Envato Author Support Center they would like to assist you with an official answer.
Or you can touch with Envato Market Elite Program Manager @BenLeong.

Thanks!

1 Like

Woaaa thank you so much, mate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will contact them now.

Have a nice day and wish you work best!

1 Like

Hi @BenLeong,
I’ve just been introduced to get in touch with you. Hope that you can consider my query and reply to me. Thanks a lot!
Have a nice day!

Congratulation :slight_smile:
Btw, I did not receive it, I tried to contact Envato many times but no one answered me. Who can answer me here? @KingDog @BenLeong
Thanks

Hope that we also have the most satisfying answer :slight_smile:

Hi @Opal_WP! Congratulations on reaching Power Elite status :slight_smile:

I haven’t been the Elite Program manager for quite some time. The current manager is @Mini_Lou - if you email elite@envato.com you’ll reach her team, and they will be able to find out what’s happened to your package.

2 Likes

Thank you a lot <3 have a nice day Sir

1 Like