not able to customise mega menu in Multi Mega Menu Responsive Plugin

Dear sir,

i am pourchasse megamenu from Multi Mega Menu Responsive Plugin thro envato market. but still now i not able to customise in megamenu and i am many more time asking to auther in mega menu but he is asking 100$ charge to customise this is very cheating method and body of html not send me

so please do not alloved such type of people

this is our buyer url : (removed)

i have email proof to he asking 100$ amount

any clarifi contact : (removed)

If the thing you are asking is advertised but not working for you then the author must obey the support policy and provide a solution. You can open a ticket with Envato support about the same. However if you are looking for something which is not part of the plugin then the author have rights to ask additional payments. See Envato’s support policy and what is not included in the free support: https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy#whats-not-included-item-support

1 Like

dear sir
I am not asking not part plugin, Multi Mega Menu Responsive Plugin documentation not proper u can refer this plugin doumation, i am complaints to the author but he is not response and askin extra 100$ this is cheat method so kindy help

regards
subash

Sir

your market Multi Mega Menu Responsive Plugin not work so please Give my amount return and kindly enquiry to Multi Mega Menu Responsive Plugin author dont support such type of fraud authors please support

regards
subash

i am pourchasse megamenu from Multi Mega Menu Responsive Plugin thro envato market. but still now i not able to customise in megamenu and i am many more time asking to auther in mega menu but he is asking 100$ charge to customise this is very cheating method and body of html not send me

so please do not alloved such type of people

this is our buyer url : (removed)

i have email proof to he asking 100$ amount

any clarifi contact : [email removed by mod]