None of my images are loading

I installed the NewsMag theme on my blog www.kennythepirate.com and none of the images inside the posts are showing. It also isn’t showing the Featured images on pages, only posts.

Additionally, how do I add the header info to get my ads working again? Is there a child theme built in or do I need to build one?

Hi

If you are talking about images after demo import then I would like to say in demo import images not included instead uses placeholder. So, you have to edit those post/pages and have to set your own images.

I think child theme has included. Please download ‘All files and documentation’ hope you wil get child theme there. Also you can check documentation for more help.

Thanks

This entire product is very confusing. I can’t figure out how to get ads to populate because it only provides for Google Adsense. I use Sulvo as it pays better, but it won’t populate at all. I also cannot figure out how to make the site actually look like the demo, even though I chose the demo for the site!

Hi

I would like to recommend please contact theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author. theme author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks