No support give for support license purchased from Brand Exponents

Hi Theme Forest,

On the 15th February 2021 we purchased 6 months support for a Theme Forest theme.

2 days later the support from Brand Exponents has been zero and we want a refund - please advise if Theme Forest will honour our request and give us a refund…

Kind regards,

Michael (user: drain247)

It depends on what the issues was? Where you requested support? etc

What is the item?

Hi charlie4282,

The theme we purchased from them a year ago through ThemeForest from them is very slow and in particular media library takes a very long time to load images.

I explained the problem to them of the theme being slow and in particular the theme media library being the issue. When we emailed them about this we even gave them WordPress admin login details so they could access the CMS to investigate.

All they have come back with in 3 days is a generic message and advised we add a Cache plugin, we already have caching on the site which they would have seen if they had bothered to login and check first.

I’ve sent them reminder emails and still no additional feedback in over 48 hours.

Kind regards,

Michael (drain247)

You can try and request a refund, but while you might get it for the support update (48 hours is not typically long enough though), you won’t get a refund for a theme that you have had for over a year.

Hi charlie4282,

That’s fine, you misunderstoor my request.

We paid for an additional 6 months recently (within the last week) - this is the only thing I want a refund for because their support is slow and non-existant.

Kind regards,

Michael (drain247)

That’s the part which Ithink you might get a refund for - you the link above or else email support Envato Market Help and Support

Thanks charlie4282,

I’ve gone to the link and posted a refund request with Envato and explained my reasons for the request.

Kind regards,

Michael (drain247)

Did they ever refund you? I’m having the same issue they don’t answer, it’s been a week now nothing from them. so frustrating.