No Support from author THEMOLITOR

Hello!
Recently I bought a template HTML to THE MOLITOR Autor: VYSUAL: Responsive Film Campaign HTML Template. I got my purchase code and I tried to contact him because some issues in the template.
I paid extra support for 1 year.
I tried to contact him and never reply. Even I tried to register in his help support system and there is an issue in it… doesn´t work and reject my purchase code.
https://themeforest.net/item/vysual-responsive-film-campaign-html-template-/15400345?

I have just written to him again… and obviously I am writting here to know what happend with the Envato service. I had never this problem… and now I see that authors has not time to answer…
If in this week I do not get any answer from author I amd starting a legal process against…
I am reallly so angry!
Carlos

You can also try to write to him via item comments:

If you still won’t get any responses within few days, then just ask for a refund:

Refunds don’t work.
It is not a conversation. It is fact.
It is courteous informing others of the risk.
Envato could assist me if they chose to.

What do you mean refunds don’t work? If you are not getting any support then you are entitled for a refund.

Envato can’t help you with item issues, only author can. If he is not able to, then either ask for a refund and buy different theme or pay for a freelancer who will be able to help you.

1 Like